/////2/////

When Athena was grown, she became independent. With enough money collected up, she left town. She headed north toward Canada where there would be enough land for her to roam free. She left with a backpack and nothing more. 

When she left the town, she ran as a wolf toward Canada only stopping to sleep. 

While running one day she passed by a town that was much similar to hers. 

"Maybe I could stop," she said looking at the bustling of people in the town. Slowing down she changed back into a human and got dressed "I need to find out where I am anyways" she thought out loud heading toward town. Everywhere she looked people were going and doing things "Man, it seems that everyone is busy today," she said heading toward a library. 

"Welcome to Smith's Library, please let us know if there is anything we could help you with" a lady at the desk greeted

"Ok, thank you" Athena responded as she headed over to one of the computers that were there. She looked up where this library was and saw that it was in Pennsylvania "That's not far from Canada. Just up and over" she smirked "I'll be there in no time," she said as she continued to type away. 

After an hour later, Athena left the library wanting to go to the diner. The streets weren't busy as before making it easier to cross over.

"Hello, welcome to Jim's Diner" a woman behind the counter greeted. Athena smiled back and took a seat at the counter looking over the menu "What can I get for you ma'am?" the same woman asked 

"Let me get the Big Patty Burger with Chili fries and a water, please" 

"Coming right up," she said taking the order to the cook. While waiting Athena looked around the diner, it was a small diner with booths around the giant windows of the place with ten small round tables and seven seats at the counter. The dinner had an 80s aesthetic as the walls were checkered while the floor was tiled with red and black coloring. The counter was a marble-like material with aluminum around the edges. "Here you go," the woman said laying down Athena's order, a burger with a giant beef patty stacked with onions, lettuces, cheese, ketchup, fries smothered in chili and cheese then a water.  

"Oh, thank you" Athena thanked before digging right into the food. When she was finished nothing was left

"You have an appetite of the beast, girl," the woman said taking up Athena's plates. Athena laughed

"You have no idea" she paid before walking outside. As she walked outside a strong scent caught her interest before bumping into someone causing her to fall on her butt "Ouch" she groaned

"Sorry, I didn't see you there" they apologized 

"It's fine. I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going" Athena responded before looking up at the person "Wow" a muscularly tanned 6-foot-tall boy with sandy blonde hair, hazel eyes and a jawline of a god stood in front of her.