Grammy's

Jaylyn MarshallLos AngeleTarzana

Jaylyn Marshall
Los AngeleTarzana

11:00 am

Today was the day of the Grammy Awards and we were so pumped. Chris was nominated for best collaboration with drake for the song "No Guidance".

I got royalty ready while chris was taking care of the baby and by that i mean helping his mom cause over tha pass few weeks baby brown has been a handful.

When i was finished she got on her phone for a while i went downstairs to tell chris go get ready.

 Me: Babe roro is ready time for you to go get ready, come on

Taking his hand leading him upstairs, we both took a shower and started getting ready, chris got dressed first and went outside 10 minutes later i was ready and i went downstairs to see everyone there.

Chris eyes widened as he saw me as mamaJ and roro smiled.

Jaylyn's outfit

Chris/roro's outfit

Chris/roro's outfit

Royalty:Jay you look beautiful

I came down the stairs and made my way over to them.

Mama j: Yes indeed my dear you look amazing

Me: thank y'all, so mama as soon as the awards are over were gonna be back

I assured her as she replied with

Mama j: sweetheart this is not my first rodeo with a baby , did you forget the child i raised *laughs* I'll be lucky if this one isn't as hyper as him

We both looked back at him and roro as she made him taje her pictures

Me: *laughs* your right mama

i then walked over to my baby he was in his playpen just sucking on one of his toy

Me: mommy will be back baby i love you *kisses his chubby cheek*

After we said our goodbyes and took enough pictures we made our way to the big black suv with two of chris's bodyguards we got in and was on our way to the Grammy's.

Almost and hour later we arrived when Jamal pulled up infront of the red carpet the him and the other one got out and opened the doors.

The cameras were flashing everywhere as paparazzi took pictures and yelled chris's name, as roro got out he took her hand and wait until i got out as my feet touched the ground the cameras were on me and everyone was staring and howling at me.

Chris held onto both of our hands as well then began to walk across the carpet as his bodyguards followed behind us keeping close proximity, we then arrived where all the celebs were taking pictures i caught glimpse of Ariana Grande i was a bit start struck but kept my composure.

Chris pulled me close and placed royalty infront the both of us as we took pictures.

When we were finished we made our way inside and soon they began announcing the award winners celebs like Lizzo and H.E.R won awards but i noticed that they wasn't going to call chris's name i was hugely disappointed because i know how hard chris worked on the Indigo album and No Guidance hands down should have won best collaboration but that just how the awards are these days they don't recognize people like chris anymore who really deserve it.

I was happy for everyone who won awards but chris should have won one too i was mad but didn't let it show he greeted some friends on the way out ,once he was finished we got in the van and proceeded home Royalty was now asleep and i could tell that chris was bumbed hell i was too.

When we got home mama J had already put the baby to sleep and was knocked out on the couch we just left her to sleep i pulled the cover over her as chris left to go put roro to bed, i lifted up my baby and headed upstairs to lay him to rest in his crib.

When i was done chris was nowhere to be seen , i went to check on royalty and she was knocked out i kissed her on the forehead and walked out leaving the door slightly open.

I took off my dress and layed it on the couch that we had in our room and changed into a tube top and some shorts, i then decided to go down to the studio and to no surprise that's where he was he was just sitting in the chair as no chance was playing softly in the background.

I know he wanted to win so badly what happened was unfair , i walked over and stood in front of him i sat on his lap and hugged him

Me: bae its gonna be okay you'll win next time they knew that this was the best album of the year what they did was dumb as fuck n they know it but don't worry bae youll get them next time

He just remind silent as i just held him as well sat in the chair.