Happy Birthday Mr. Brown🥳

Jaylyn MarshallLos Angeles,Tarzana- 12:30pm

Jaylyn Marshall
Los Angeles,Tarzana- 12:30pm

"Happy Birthday Daddy!!"royalty screamed while jumping up and down on Christopher.

I placed indigo ontop of him and let him get his jabs in. They'd be doing me a big favor because after the huge fight we had at the party the other night chris and and i ain't said shit to each other.

Since then we've been all over theshade room and every other big tabloid and instagram page.

I don't give a damn if i embarassed him because he damn well embrassed me by doing that dance class with Nicole Kirkland.

This shit has me LIVID.

But today marks the day a legend was born. No matter how mad i am at him today is about him and imma try to put aside all the shit that's going on between us too make sure that he enjoys his day today.

Chris: alright i'm up shit

Royalty: ouuu daddy you said a bad word that's five dollars in the jar

Royalty and i came up with the idea for us to have a curse word jar, so anytime anyone in our family curses they have to put five dollars but if we were to say the "big bad" word as roro calls it we'd have to put ten dollars and the money we raise we would donate it to charity.

Roro has a big heart and i swear that's my favorite thing about that little girl.

Chris:I gotta pay you money on my birthday.

He asked sarcastically sitting up in the bed.

Royalty: daddy it's for charity

He gave her a kiss on the cheek and then picked indigo up.

He kissed him on the cheek a couple times and i was getting every moment of it.

He stood up with the baby in his hands.

Royalty: Happy birthday daddy, i love you

She hugged his legs been as she was too short to reach him and give him a proper hug.

Chris: thanks babygirl, i love you so much more

Me: alright y'all i made breakfast so let's go eat, happy birthday baby

Chris: thank you baby

We shared a kiss ,as i pulled away he pulled me in for more.

I didn't think he'd do that we had both been mad at each other and only communicated when it came to indigo so i wasn't expecting so much love honestly.