Versace Date

Chris Brown               Los Angeles,Tarzana

                         Chris Brown
               Los Angeles,Tarzana

6:30 am

3 months later...

For the past few months jaylyn has been resting, healing and shit.

But a nigga hasn't been in his shit for weeks.

I get that she healing and everything but i need her.

I need that bomb pussy.

Tonight i was planning to take jaylyn out on a date my mom is gonna watch royalty.

I made reservations at the Versace Manison for us to have dinner and to spend the night in one of the most luxurious rooms ever.

I mean i'm ready to take that next step with jaylyn she's the most bueatiful,charismatic,loyal girl i have evee met in my life.

I'm ready to have future babies with her and I'm ready to get married.

Me: baby

Jaylyn was in these shorts and crop top that shaped her body so well she had an attitude home photoshoot for Black Pyramid for some new items that are coming out this month i choose jaylyn to do this cause she's just been down since the incident.

She hasn't been able to do any of her work and i feel bad so i wanted to cheer her up.

I went up behind her and snaked my hands around her waist as she hissed

Me: shit bae i'm sorry. But these are you for you

I handed her a bouquet of roses.

She just smiled and i kissed on her shoulder.

Jaylyn: thank you baby. I appreciate this

Me: no problem babe. You look so good right now, damn all that ass

I said grabbing a handful of her cheeks while she was just blushing.

I really noticed she been getting thick lately and who issa nigga to complain.

I turned her around continuing to kiss her deeply.

Jaylyn: babe

I groaned in reply.

Jaylyn: baby we gone be late for the shoot

She went back to finish getting ready.

Me: tonight i'ma tear that ass up

I smacked her ass watching it jiggle.

She giggled and shewd me again.
______

6:00 pm