Becoming The Star

Chris BrownLos Angeles, Tarzana

Chris Brown
Los Angeles, Tarzana

8:30 am

I awoke to the sound of my alarm beeping I didn't want to wake up jaylyn she looked she peaceful but bueatiful while sleeping so I quickly turned it off .

"This girl bout to be wifey one day I thought to myself".

I decided to go on Instagram for a while when I saw jaylyn story it made me smile so hard it was a picture of us in the car with royalty.

Jaylyn had been here for about three weeks the fans was really feeling her and so welcoming of her she would always get lit with me on stage.

It also amazed me how she adjusted to the role of being a stepmom so quickly, I decided to go live as i clicked the live button and my page was quickly swarmed with lots and lots of viewers .

I was getting a lot of questions about my new song "who dis" and if there was gonna be a music video for it i replied with "Y'all gonna have to just wait and see what I have in store".

But other than that there were a lot of questions about my relationship with jaylyn.

Just then I heard a slight groan and I turned my head to see that sleeping bueaty was awake.

"Good morning baby" I said while kissing her on the neck knowing that I was still live .

She replied "good morning" , I got up and placed the phone on the dresser while she stood up on the bed hugging me from the back while kissing me on the neck then on the cheek.

Amy_snicck: how did y'all meet?

Fre453: u hit it yet breezy?

5643gh:you bringing shawty to the Atlanta show

"Y'all blow up the comments if y'all want jaylyn to come to the Atlanta show we me and trey we performing chi chi and imma do some other songs too".

Everyone started going wild commenting like mad crazy.

"Aight y'all i'll be there" she said while smiling.

After about an hour or so we ended the live and jaylyn headed downstairs to make breakfast.
_

______

9:05 pm

I got in the shower because I had to go to the studio today when I felt a presence behind me I turned around and there she was naked as the day she was born.