Meeting in Person (part two)

Jaylyn Marshalllos Angeles Airport

Jaylyn Marshall
los Angeles Airport

2:00 pm

I finally made it too L.A, it was the summer so I could now spend the whole the whole of summer vacation with Chris.

As I walked out the LAX airport I saw this gold Nike lambo with this tall figure standing next to it on their phone. I thought to myself damn this man fine but why does he want me all these girls out here and I'm the one he decides to talk to and fly out to LA?

There were times I thought I was going crazy but then the facetimes would remind me that jaylyn marshall wasn't going crazy.

________

Chris BrownLos Angeles, Airport Terminal

Chris Brown
Los Angeles, Airport Terminal

2:20 pm

As I looked up from my phone I saw her the radiant ambience glowed around her whole curvy figure as she walked.

Damn she was fine from everything from the hair,lips,boobs etc she was fine in every possible way you could think of made me think of all the things I could do to her but I was snaped out of my thoughts by a "Hey" she said ," hey ma" we hugged everyone was watching there was even a little bit of papparazzi at the scene jaylyn was well aware of it but didn't pay no mind .

I loved the way she could just ignore things like that.

"Are we gonna leave or are u just gonna wait until they start asking us questions" she asked.

"Right sorry" i opened the door for her, we got in and drive off.

The car ride to my house was so lit she was jamming to my old songs singing word for word "These hoes ain't loyal, woaaah these hoes ain't loyal" .

When we finally got to my house roro came busting out the door to the car "Dadyyyy!!!!" She screamed.

"Princesssss!!!!" I replied.