Prepare For Take Off

This chapter is going to be full of sleepy wolfstar cuddles and soft feelings, so wrap yourself in a blanket and prepare to feel the uwu

Wow I swear I didn't forget about this book, I'm just a slow writer :/

~Remus' POV~ 

I wake up from a nightmare, dazed and drenched in a cold sweat. It's only after calming down that I realize I'm alone. Sirius is no where to be seen. 

"Ri?" I say softly, just in case he's here and I can't see him. No reply. For some reason, there are tears in my eyes. I wipe them away, then take a drink of water. I'm okay. It's okay. 

I get out of bed, go to the bathroom, then head downstairs. 

Holy shit I smell bacon. 

I walk into the kitchen, expecting to see mama at the stove. But no, its Sirius. He doesn't seem to hear me, so I creep up behind him, wrapping my arms gently around his waist. 

"What's got you up so early?" I ask into the crook of Sirius' neck. He giggles. 

"Good morning to you too, sleepy boy," Sirius says, laying one of his hands on my own. "I couldn't sleep," 

I glance over to the clock on the microwave. It's only six thirty. After a moment, Sirius wiggles around in my arms. "You okay?" 

"Yeah, I'm fine," I say, pressing a kiss to Sirius' forehead. He smiles, but then reaches up to touch my cheek. 

"Have you been crying?" He looks so concerned, it almost makes me start crying again. 

"Yeah, a little. It was just a nightmare, I'm fine," I smile weakly. 

"M' sorry, baby," Sirius hugs my neck, standing on his tip toes to kiss my cheek. (He also has to pull me down a little, but we don't need to mention that) 

"I'm okay," I murmur, pulling Sirius into a real kiss. I almost instantly forget all about my nightmare, my hands finding sirius' waist. 

I break the kiss after a minute or two. Sirius whines a little. I know it drives him crazy when I won't kiss him, because he's not tall enough to just kiss me. 

"Something's burning," I chuckle, kissing the tip of Sirius' nose. He almost looks dazed. 

"Wh- oh, shit!" Sirius turns around and just barely saves the eggs. I bite my lip to keep from smiling too wide. 

"You're cute when you're kiss drunk," I murmur, settling back into my previous position. 

"Fuck off," Sirius laughs, resting his head back against my chest. 

"Mm, no," I Kiss sirius' neck, chuckling. He puts the eggs and bacon onto separate plates. 

"Get a plate, you cuddlebug," Sirius teases. 

Sirius and I each get a plate then head back upstairs, leaving the rest of the food for everyone else. We curl up back in bed, Sirius tucked snugly under my arm. 

We joke and talk while we eat breakfast, plenty of slow kisses thrown in. Sirius and I are both super tired. 

As soon as we finish eating, I pull Sirius down next to me on the bed. 

"You need to get some sleep, love. It's only seven," I murmur gently. Sirius cuddles into my side, nodding slightly. 

"Mmkay. Promise you'll stay here?" He's so cute, holy shit. 

"And miss the opportunity to cuddle with my beautiful boyfriend? Never." I chuckle, petting Sirius' hair out of his face. 

Sirius yawns. "Creep," He rests his head lightly on my shoulder, his arm tucked around my waist. I have my arm wrapped around him as well.