I Think Im Falling For You

When our movie is over Sirius turns over and cuddles into me.

"Are you tired sirius?" I push his hair behind his ear and kiss his for head.
He whines and burrows closer to me. I turn on another movie for me to watch.

"You can sleep,  I'm not going anywhere" He quickly falls asleep as I watch the movie. I put my head on top of his and slowly drift off into a peaceful sleep myself.

I wake up to the front door banging closed.

"The hell?" I mumble. Sirius whines in his sleep.  "Oh shit Lilys home" I whisper.  Everytime I don't go to school when lily get home she-

"Ah shit!"

Jumps on me.

"What the hell lils?" I say.  Sirius is now full awake yet still burrowed into my chest.

"Hey bubu!  Hey lover boy!" She greets.  My cheeks blush scarlet.

"Get outa my room!" I growl.

She skips out of the room giggling.

Sirius is sniggering below me.

"Oh shut the hell up she does that a lot"

"No,  it's the way you freaking growled at her!  You sounded like a wolf"

"I can growl a lot like a wolf it's one of my many talents" I smirk

He turns over and just lays his head on my chest.  I snake my arms around his waist and kiss the top of his head.

"You do that a lot" Sirius says

"What?" I ask

"Kiss my head"

"It's how I show affection because Im unusually tall it's just easy for me I guess.  I don't really know?  It just happens"

"I think it's cute" I blush red

"Damn you Sirius Black" I mumble,  burying my face in my hands

"Don't hide from me" He whispers lifting my chin up. "There you are"

If possible my blush get redder. "Turn the damn tv on before I explode from bushing too much"

He chuckles and does as he's told. By the time he's done my blush is just a natural pink tint on my cheeks. He cuddles back into me and I put my head on top of his.

"Horror?  Really padfoot?"

"I wanna cuddle"

"I'll willingly cuddle you though"

"I need an excuse to want to cuddle.  I have a reputation to uphold"

"Not with me you don't" I kiss the top of his head again and snake my arms around him.

"I think I'm falling for you" He whispers

"Me too,  falling hard" (An: dirty minded fuckers)I reply.

He nuzzles my shoulder and I leave a lingering kiss on his forehead

"BOYS! DINNER!" I hear my mom shout.

"We'd better get down there" I tell him.  He reluctantly gets up.  I get up and stand next to him,  intertwining our hands.

"So boys,  what have you been doing all day?"

"Definitely not each other" Sirius jokes.  I smack him upside the head.

"What do I do every day?"

"Lay on bed and cuddle your stuffed wolf?" Lily says.

"Lily!" I squeak. Sirius sniggers.  "Well,  yes but I wasn't cuddling star"

"He was cuddling me" Sirius smirks at me. I blush blood red.

"Damn you" I mutter under my breath

"Language Remus!" My mom scolds.  Sirius has to muffle laughter and lily has to cough to cover a snort. I just blush scarlet, staring at my plate.

After dinner Sirius and I head upstairs and as soon as we get into my room I push him on my bed. 

"Stay."

"I'm not a dog"

"Your name is padfoot"

"Fair point,  okay"

I leave the room and walk to Lily's room.

"Lils do you have any fake flowers? I have something special I want to do"
I smirk deavously

"There's some in that jar over there" She points to her desk. 

"Thanks"

"Take a picture of lover boys hair when you're done" She calls after me.

I get back to my room and Sirius is patently waiting for me where I left him.

"Okay,  I've been wanting to do this to your hair since the moment I met you"

"You're gonna put flowers in my hair aren't you?"

"No,  I'm going to braid flowers in your hair.  And then I'm going to send James a picture of it"

"What!  No!"

"Yes yes!" I settle myself behind him and start braiding the flowers into his hair.

Like that but a guy ⬆

When I'm done I take a picture and show it to Sirius.

"Wow,  have you done that before?"

"I do it to Lily's hair and I make flower crowns for her"

"Well it's amazing"

"Thanks"

I lay down and Sirius lays in front of me.  He lays his head on my chest and soon soft snores start coming from him. I kiss his for head and lay my head on top of his. Quickly falling asleep.