school

I am in the middle of my sophomore year at Hogwarts high school. I'm walking to school with Lily and we get there 20 minutes early.
"You go on lils I'm gonna read until my first class"

"Okay bubbu"

"Dont call me bubbu and public"

"Sorry rem"

"It's okay"

She walks off and I go over to my favorite tree. I lay down and take my favorite book out "The Hobbit". I start to read when I see three boys walk up to me. One has glasses and unruly crazy hair, and Hazel eyes. Cute, but not my type. Lily might like him. The next one was most definitely my type. His hair is wavy, down last his shoulders, he has grey eyes and he's wearing a AC DC muscle shirt. The last boy was short definitely shorter that me but I'm unusually tall. He had mousy brown hair and freckles.

"Hey" They cutest one says to me

"Hi" I say back still reading my book.

"Prongs, wormtail you go ahead ill catch up"

The other two boys walk off.

"I'm sirius, Sirius Black" He says sticking his hand out to me.

"Remus Lupin" I say shaking his hand. He sits next to me.

"So, whatcha readin?"

"Hobbit"

"That's a good book"

"It's my favorite."

"Well believe it or not, I didn't come over here to talk about books"

"Who could've guessed"

"Well, I've been eyeing you for a while a-and I wanted to ask you something"

"Umm, okay"

"Are you.. Um gay?" He asked me. I momentarily froze.

"A-are you?"

"Yes"

"Me too"

"Well that will make my next question a lot less awkward, well would you like, to um, maybe go to a movie sometime?" Sirius asked me.

"Y yeah, I'd like that" I stutter. I get out a piece of paper and sprawl do an my number.

"Here, text me later so I know your number" I sat brightly handing him the note.

"Thanks, I will do that!" I get up and start making my way to my class.