Court Dates And Disney Movies

I've kind of lost track of where they are in the year so I'm just going to say its the beginning of summer,  I have a few awesome things planned and I don't want to write about them going to school
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Remmy POV~
I wake up to Sirius shaking in my arms.  I kiss his forehead softly.  He whimpers in his sleep. 

"Hey,  baby wake up.  Sweetheart,  come on. Baby you're safe,  you're okay wake up." I rub his back and sides soothingly. His eyes shoot open. 

"Sh,  sh,  sh,  it's okay sweetheart.  You're okay" I whisper.  His expression melts from panic to love.  I kiss his forehead. 

"There you go,  you're alright" I whisper. He curls into my chest further and starts crying softly.  I rub his back and whisper comforting things in his ear.  He calms down eventually and sighs into my chest.  I kiss the top of his head. 

"You alright?"

"Yeah" Sirius replys weakly.

"Wanna talk about it baby?" I question gently.

"We lost the c-case and I h-had to go b-b-back there.  My m-mother c-came into my r-r-room and we had one of our so called ch-ch-chats" Sirius shakes at the word 'chats'.  I coo at him and hold him close to me. 

"Hey,  hey,  you're alright.  We're not gonna lose.  We're gonna be okay.  I think my mom is going to get the time and date in a couple of hours." Sirius nods against my chest. I smile. 

"Hey,  why don't you go lay with Reggie for a while?  I need to talk to lily about something.  Are you gonna be okay?"

"Yeah,  I'll be fine re" Sirius gets up and walk out of the room. I get up and walk to Lily's room.  She's already awake. 

"Lils"

"Bubu" I walk over and sit on her bed.

"Code purple" She instantly looks up from her book and launches herself at me. She tackles me into a hug,  cooing softly at me.

"Are you alright bubu?" I chuckle and pull away from her.

"Not me,  if it was me I'd be crying. It's Sirius.  He had a bad nightmare and he looks pretty shaken up.  I was wondering if you want to crack out some Disney movies?"

"I'm always up for a cuddle day Remus" I smile.

"I feel like it would diffuse some of the tension of what's going on and I'm just up for some cuddles.  I'll go tell the boys." I smile and walk two doors down to Reg's room.  I knock on the door and open it.  What I find warms my heart.  Regulus is curled into Sirius,  sirius' arm draped over the younger boy. Regulus seems to be asleep and Sirius is laying there awake. I walk over to them and sit on the end of the bed,  petting between Bellas ears.

"Wake Reggie up.  I have some awesome news"

"M'not asleep" Regulus mumbles grogily. I chuckle down at him. 

"You guys like Disney movies?"

"More than life" Regulus mumbles.  Sirius blushes.

"Depends on the occasion" He mutters.

"Well,  when I'm having a bad day I use this thing called code purple.  It basically means that Ive had a nightmare or I just don't feel like doing anything.  Then lily and I bust out the Disney movies,  make a blanket fort in her room and binge watch Disney on her TV all day.  We call it a cuddle day" Regulus smiles.  Sirius chuckles and shakes his head.

"Why does this sound like something James and I used to do,  accept we just did it  for the hell of it" Sirius says, smiling

"Let's go!  I get Sirius first!"

"Fine" I pout,  crossing my arms "I love cuddling lily anyway." I get to and walk out of the room,  the other two boys following. We walk into Lily's room to see her in her fuzzy pj's,  carrying a stack of DVDs. 

"Bubu,  blankets. Lover boy,  snacks. I don't have a name for you yet,  go with lover boy." Regulus snorts.

"Lover boy?" He turns to Sirius.

"Don't even start.  Do. Not.  She only gets to call me that because well..  She just can"

"Alright...  Lover boy" Regulus takes off running,  Sirius not far behind.  I look after them,  smiling and shaking my head.

"I love him so much" I say softly.

"I know you do.  Now go get the blankets!" I hurry out of the room and run to mine,  grabbing my fuzzy blanket and comforter. I grab a couple of other blankets and go back to Lily's room.  I lay the fuzzy blanket down and put a couple more around the bed like walls.  Lily pits up some fairy lights and I grab a couple of pillows from my room.  We set them up on the bed to make an amazing fort. Sirius and Remus come back and their mouths drop open. 

"Close your mouths,  you'll catch flies" I tease.  They both close their mouths and we all burst out laughing.

"Good one moony" Lily pants out.

"Okay!  What're we watching first?"

"Beauty and the Beast!" Regulus yells.  We all chuckle at him.  He turns a light shade of red.

"What?  I wasn't aloud to watch 'girly' movies at that house and it's my favorite Disney movie!" I smile at him. 

"Of course" Lily puts the movie in and we all lay on the bed.  Lily sits and I lay down,  my head in her lap.

"I'm more important than lover boy today?" She mumbles,  running her fingers through my hair.

"Reg stole him. and we haven't had a cuddle day in a long time.  I miss you" She smiles at me.

"I miss you to remmy" Across the bed,  Sirius sits next to lily and Regulus gets in the same position I'm in only mirrored. 

It's like

   Regulus         Remus
              Sirius lily
Sorta.

Sirius has one hand in Regulus' hair and the other holding him up. 

After that movie,  we change our positions.  Lily and I switch places so her head is in my lap.  I run my fingers through her long red hair and braid it as I run my hands through it. I lay my head on my boyfriends shoulder and he kisses my forehead,  slinging an arm around my shoulders. I snuggle close to him so out legs are touching and Regulus and lily are almost touching. 

After that movie I whine. 

"Okay Reggie,  my turn.  Lily won't bite you. She's actually a big ball of cuddles." Regulus gets up and I move over to Sirius. I lay down behind lily and Sirius both,  my feet by lily and my head by Sirius.  He lays back on my ribcage. Lily puts an arm around Regulus and he leans into her slightly.  I put my arm around sirius' waist and lean up,  kissing his cheek.

About halfway through that movie the door opens and my mom pops her head in.

"I just wanted to tell you that the date is on Thursday at 3: 30. Go back to your cuddle day"

"Thanks momma" Lily says.  When she leaves Sirius tenses and I sit up,  putting my legs around him. I put my back against the wall and he lays his head back on my chest.  I kiss his cheek. 

"You're going to be okay sweetheart.  I promise" I whisper in his ear. He nods weakly.  Lily and Regulus must know what's happening because they both go on opposite sides of Sirius,  each of them laying their head on either of his shoulders.  He puts one arm around each of them and he snuggles back into me.  I put my arms around his waist and put my head on top of his. 

"I love you guys" Sirius mumbles. 

"I love you too" We all chorus at the same time.  We all start giggleing,  forgetting everything wrong in the world. I'm so happy to be with my boyfriend.  Sister and adopted little brother.  Well not legally but.  He's my brother now.  I kiss Sirius' forehead.

"Oh shit.  Thursday's two days from now" Regulus mumbles.  Sirius tenses again

"Well,  let's make those two days good huh?" I mumble,  rubbing Sirius' sides.  He melts into my gentle touch. I yawn quietly.  I soon fall asleep in the middle of a Disney movie,  surrounded by people I love and people who love me.