Im Here For You

Sirius
Remus

I wake up to my phone buzzing.  I look at the time it's 2 in the morning.
Sirius just texted me. What if somethings wrong?

Moony?

What's wrong padfoot?

Can I call you?
I need to talk and
I dont want to type
It all.

Okay

"Okay,  so my parents just
went through my phone and
saw my texts with you.  They asked me who you were and I had to involuntarily come out to them.  I already told you that theyre abusive so yeah,  you can guess what happened.  I'm just really scared and needed to hear your voice moony"

"Oh,  padfoot Im so sorry. Are you okay?  Well as okay as you can be?  Are you hurt too bad? Do I need to come get you cause I will"

I'm fully awake now.

"Moony it's 2 in the morning"

"And my mom would understand if I need to take the car to get my hurt boyfriend,  I'm serious I will come get you"

"Okay,  because I know you won't stop worrying unless you do"

"You are very correct padfoot,  I'll see you in about a half hour"

"Bye moony "

"See ya padfoot"

I tip toe into my mom's room and shake her awake.  I explain what happened.

"Re,  I'll make some tea you go save that poor boy.  Keys are on the counter" I kiss her cheek and go grab the keys,  heading out the door.

When I get to his house he's sitting on the step,  on his phone.  As soon as he hears me pull up he gets up and walks over to my car.  He has a black eye and a cut on his for head but he's okay otherwise.  I'm sure there are more bruises on his body but for now I'm just glad he's okay. He climbs in the car and I immediately intertwine my fingers with his.

"My mom's making tea.  Don't freak out If she mollycoddles you.  It's her thing"

"You really didn't have to do this moony,  beleive it or not this is not as bad as its been before.  I'm used to it.  Hearing myself say that,  I realise it's crazy but I am"

"I do have to,  1 because you're my boyfriend and I have to take care of you and 2 because I know what you're going through,  don't ask.  I'll tell you in the morning,  you don't need to worry about me right now"

"Okay moony,  but I'm here for you too okay?"

"I know,  wait I have a question.  Why the hell did your parents go through your phone at 2 in the morning?"

"They've been on vacation for a month so they decided to be bastards and surprise me" I rub comforting circles on his wrist. 

We pull into my driveway and walk into the house.  My mom had already set out some tea and I'm assuming went back to bed.

"She probably went back to bed, come sit down" I tell him.

I run my fingers over the cut on his for head and he whimpers quietly.

"I'll be right back okay?" He nods at me.

I walk to the bathroom and pull out some alcohol pads and a band aid from the cabinet.

I walk into the living room and sit next to him.

"This is gonna hurt like hell" He closes his eyes and braces himself. As soon as I put the pad on his wound he jumps slightly,  cursing.  "Fuck" He breathes

"I know,  I'm sorry" I clean the cut and put a small band aid over it. 

We finish our tea and walk upstairs quietly. When we get to my room I lay on the bed and motion for him to follow me.  He lays down and buried his head in my chest.  I put my arms around his waist and kiss the top of his head.

"Get some sleep,  no one can hurt you here" He nods slightly and quickly falls asleep. I make sure he's asleep and kiss the top of his head again,  quickly falling asleep myself.

I wake up before Sirius yet again.  I just kiss the top of his head and listen to his steady breathing. I'm just so glad hes okay.  How could anyone hurt a perfect,  kind boy like him. I fun one of my hands gently through his hair until he wakes up.  He just whines and buries his head further into my chest,  snaking his arms around my waist.

"Time is it?" He mumbles grogily.

"10" I tell him

"Shit!  Remus we have school!"

"My mom would've woke us up if she was gonna make us go"

"Okay" He snuggles back into me

After a while of just cuddling a Sirius beings up a sensitive subject.

"What were you going to tell me last night?"

"Its a long story"

"I literally have like nothing but time"

"Okay, well I told you that I only live with my mom and sister right?  Here's why.
On my fifteenth birthday I came out.  My dad was very and I mean VERY homophobic. He said he was cool with is and I played along,  knowing he wasn't really okay with it.  My dad was also a drunk you see?  So one day late at night my dat came into my room holding a knife" I choke a bit and Sirius grabs my hand,  rubbing comforting circles with his thumb.

"And he..  He cut these scars into my face to remind me everytime I look in the mirror that I'm not normal. That's why I freeze everytime Snape calls me scarboy.  The last thing my dad said to me before my mom hit him over the head with a frying pan and told him go get out was 'see you round scare boy. He broke me. I didn't leave my room for a week and a half." I finish.  By the end I'm shaking and crying.  He gently swipes away my tears with his thumb and hugs me close.

"I'm sorry baby,  I shouldn't have made you talk about it"

"No no it's okay.  I had to tell you eventually and you understand because you went through the same let's go get some breakfast I'm starving!" I say.  He chuckles at me and follows me out of the room. When we get downstairs my mom comes over and hugs us both tightly.

"Mornin mama" I smile and kiss the top of her head. 

She notices that my eyes are red and asks me about it.

"I'm fine mama,  don't worry" I tell her.

After breakfast we go back up to my room and I put on a movie. I lay back down and Sirius lays in front of me,  laying his head back on my chest so he can still see.

This is going to be hard to explain to my dear big sister lily.