Episode Six: Box(pt. 1)

Start from the beginning

"Great! Well, actually...I might do something dangerous."

"Dangerous?" Michellee questioned Guy as E.B. stood up and perked her ear to hear the conversation. Guy spoke further which caused Michellee to groan a bit. "Ugh, Guy--."

"Guy?" Dave butted in the conversation.

"Yes, my boyfriend--"

"Guy Am I?!?" Dave shouted with pure childish excitement.

Guy, from the other end of the line in South Shvizelton, groaned irritably, "Don't tell me you're with Dave."

"Dave?" Michellee gasped while glancing back at Dave in the red truck.

"Yeah, Dave Am I!" Dave said his full name with a stupid smile still stuck on his face.

Michellee nodded her head nervously. "Yeah...I'm with Dave...we--uh--dare I say it, hitch-hiking."

Guy gave another sigh. "Well, at least you're with my oldest brother."

"Oldest?"

"Yes."

"Hey, little bro! I haven't talked to you in a while!" Dave shouted excitedly.

"Please don't call me that," Guy muttered.

"Wait!!! Are you in a relationship?!" Dave spoke out loud.

Michellee pressed the speaker button for everyone to hear Guy's voice in the truck.

"Yes, Dave, I'm in a relationship," Guy spoke up a bit louder this time.

"Hi!" E.B. waved with a cute smile.

"Hey, kiddo." Guy sounded relieved from the other line.

Dave gasped some more. "Wait! I didn't know you even had a daughter all this time! How come you never tell anyone about it?!"

"Because she's not really my kid...like blood-related. She belonged to Michellee and Michellee's husband--who's deceased," Guy explained to Dave, who softened his gaze at Michellee.

"I'm so sorry," Dave sympathized with Michellee.

Michellee gently smiled at Dave. "It's okay...it was years ago."

"Yeah...but that must have been hard for you and your daughter," Dave responded.

Michellee rubbed it off. "We're fine. So, Guy, as you're saying about doing something completely reckless--."

"Ooh! Like what, little bro?" Dave questioned with a chuckle, skipping off the subject quickly.

"It's something you shouldn't know about, Dave," Guy responded urgently.

"Come on, we both did some reckless things back when we're kids. Hey, remember the time where we teepee this one kid's house for Halloween...um...what's his name--?"

"Gary," Guy recalled plainly from the other end of the line.

"Yeah, Gary's house! He's such a butthole...both him and Billie Grayson."

"Yeah."

"Oh, remember the time where we tore up that cornfield?"

Guy chuckled lightly a bit. "With that big red truck of yours? Yeah, I remember."

Dave shrugged his shoulders. "Hey, I still have it. It surprised me that you're getting back on the groove."

"I'm trying to save an innocent fox's life."

"Wait, that's reckless? How could that be reckless--?"

"I'm breaking him out of prison."

There's an awkward silence.