FORTY

Before you start reading i have a few questions to ask and would love if you answer them.

1. IF I WRITE A SEQUEL TO MY FIRST STORY LOST LOVE. A SHORT SEQUEL ON THE MARRIED LIFE OF MANAN AFTER THEY GOT BACK EACH OTHER?

2. WILL IT BE FINE IF I WROTE A NEW FICTION STORY THAT IS NOT ON MANAN. IT WILL HAVE COMPLETE DIFFERENT CHARACTERS AND A NEW STORY OPPOSITE OF WHAT I GENERALLY RIGHT. WILL YOU GUYS LIKE IT?

COMMENT AND DO LET ME KNOW. I'LL BE WAITING FOR THE RESPONSE.

------------------------

Nandini was super stressed out would be an understatement for the statement itself, she was back after her meeting with Dhruv and had explained her whole plan to Cabir, though at first he was a little dicy about her getting involved in all of this mess but one look at her and he knew she ain't backing off. Not now not ever. That is one of the things he had admired about her in their friendship but this was not the main topic right now. As soon as Nandini got to know that apparently today she had to have a dinner with the Malhotra's which any day she would have loved but right now , she wasn't really looking forward to it. For one reason, she knew she'll had to explain Manik about her sudden disappearance since the past two days and second being that she was a sore liar, he would look through her lie staright at her face and the whole plan would go away in drain. She luckily and smartly had been dodging away Manik's text the entire day not knowing what to tell him but this dinner ain't any cake walk right now. 

Nandini got ready in a simple long dress knowing no matter how modern the families would get, it is always a elegant way to visit your n laws house in a more sophisticated way. Her car halted at the Malhotra mansion and soon her family was greeted by the Malhotra's with Manik no where in sight, pheww. All she hopes now is that her interaction with him to be minimal and also that Cabir does not blow up her entire master plan and arrangement, Manik for now should not know that Dhruv is back in town. Her chain of thoughts was broken as she was engulfed in a freaking breathless hug by Mukti, it was the first time they were meeting physically but Mukti had known the plan as Nandini talked her out on phone, to say Nandini was shocked by her flow of emotions would be an understatement since she was literally begging for fresh air to reach back to her lungs so that her body works back again.

"Don't freak out i'll keep your plan a secret." Mukti murmured in a low voice as Nandini just nodded back in approval.

"Looks like we have a pair of new besties in town. " Neyonika chuckled looking at Nandini being strangled.

"I am just too happy that we got her in our lives mom." Mukti's voice was chirpy , a little too chirpy to arise suspicions.

"I know she is such a darling." Neyonika said hugging Nadnin as she welcomed her inside the house.

"Are you both planning to keep them out only or welcome them inside." Mr Malhotra joked as he pointed to the lounge area.

"Ofcourse ofcourse come in." snickered Neyonika as she lightly hit her husband's arm.

Soon they all seated down while Mukti dragged cabir out to have a good chat with him since they were meeting after a really long time, FAB 5 had been really important to the both of them and after it blew off, it was the first time they had even looked nicely into each others eyes. Nandini was glad that she could make some progess but the glad, twinkling eyes were long gone as soon as Manik stepped down to the hall, greeting his father and then looking straight into her eyes. For some nano seconds she thought she saw something in there, in his eyes, was it worry for her? but as i said it was not for long until he smiled at her. A smile that did wonders to her and got a fuckin zoo inside her stomach.