"That's my thank you for you." Pie broke the kiss and she blushed. They have been dating for almost five years but that was the first time Pie kisses Kim on the lips. Kim face turned red too. Luckily Pie can't see her red tomato face. She just smile and drives her car.

Without their notice, two pair of eyes were spying their actions just now.

            "Mom, I have told you. She has a boyfriend." Alice says to her Mom.

            "Hmm.. We can't see his face but he looks handsome from his back and also rich. Could you see his car?" Mom walks around while thinking something.

            "Yeah. We have to find out who is this guy." Alice taps her fingers on the table. Thinking something too.

            "I have a plan!" Both Mom and Alice said at the same time.

Inside Kim's car.

            "Kim, where is your motorbike?" Pie breaks the silence in the car.

            "Huh? At my garage. I won't sell that motorbike. We had so many memories together with that motorbike." Kim smile on telling that to Pie.

            "Then, where did you buy this car?" Pie asks more to Kim.

            "I borrow my father's car. You know, he got so many cars at his garage. So I request him to lend me one." Kim answers her question briefly.

            "How come you get this car. Your father is so stingy right?" Pie hesitates to ask that to Kim but she need to know that. She brings her fingertips to touch the dashboard of the car.

            "I said to him, I want to bring his future daughter — in — law with this car and immediately he approve my request." Kim tells Pie her brilliant way to get the car.

            "Who said that I'm gonna marry you." Pie blushed and looks away. Kim just giggles on seeing Pie's reaction.

            "Okay. We are already here." Kim stops her car in front of the bistro. She helps Pie to unbuckle the seat belt. "I'll fetch you later. I'll call you when I arrived here." Kim said to Pie.

            "Okay." Pie nods knowingly and kisses Kim's cheeks.

            "I thought I'm gonna get another kiss on lips." Kim mutters alone but Pie heard that. She leaves the car and heads to the bistro.

Aunty Inn's Bistro

Pie takes her rest after a few performance. She sits at the counter area. The place where she and Fern spend their time together at the cafe. Pie swings her short legs and yawns a little as she feel a bit sleepy tonight.

            "Oh, what happen to me tonight?" Pie rubs her cheeks to wake her sleepy brain.

            "Sniff. Sniff." Pie smells something in front of her.

            "Cappuccino? Thank you Fern. I really need this right now." Pie was a bit surprise to know that Fern heard her complaint just now.

            "You seemed so tired and sleepy. Drink that. Hope it will help." Pie startles to hear the voice. It's not Fern.

            "Excuse me. Who are you? And where is Fern?" Pie needs the assurance.

            "Fern is serving the customers. Forgive me if I scared you. My name is Tiger. I'm new worker here." The new worker introduces himself to Pie.

            "Tiger?" Pie can't hold her laughter on hearing the name.

            "Yes. That's what my parents call me." Tiger laughs with Pie too.

            "Such a unique name. By the way, my name is Pie." Pie stretched out her hand to give a handshake.

            "I know it. You are a great pianist. Nice to be this bistro's crew with you." Tiger reaches Pie hand and replied the handshake.

Pie and Tiger have a little chit chat. They get along in a short time. He do a part time job at Aunty Inn's Bistro to get an extra pocket money for his living. Pie found that Tiger is an easy going person and she like to be friends with Tiger.

They continue their work as usual until it is the time to close the bistro. Tiger approaches Pie who is sitting at her usual spot waiting for Kim.

            "Pie, are you not going  home?" Tiger asks as he saw Pie sit silently at the corner of the bistro.

            "Oh, I'm waiting for my boyfriend to pick me." Pie informs to Tiger.

            "Oh, okay. See you tomorrow." There's a little bit disappointed in his voice.

            "PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME!" Pie's phone rings.

            "Pie, I'm already here." Kim said at the end of the line. "Okay Kim." Pie ends the call and makes her way out of the bistro.

            "Kimmy!" Pie hugs Kim as she reaches Kim's side. Pie's action makes Kim startle again but she replied the hug too. "What's wrong with my girl today?" Kim thought in her mind.

            "Kimmy, you're so smelly and sweating too. Where have you been?" Pie doesn't remove herself from Kim. She stays in Kim's embrace.

            "I'm so smelly but you don't want to remove your hug from me huh?" Kim giggles on seeing Pie's childish side.

            "Hmm.. You are so smelly but I feel safe with this." Pie said sincerely to Kim. She remembers the first time they met. Kim warmed her chilling body with her sweaty jacket. Kim drags Pie to her car and drives Pie home.

Pie's house

            "Kim, you don't answer my question earlier. Where have you been?" Pie asks again to Kim.

            "Oh, I went to gym. Do some work out while waiting for the time to fetch you." Kim answers shortly. "I want to build my body so you have a sexy boyfriend ever in this world." Kim adds with full of her spirit.

            "Oh really?" Pie faces Kim wants to tease her boyfriend more. She stares to Kim but she don't know what she gazes to. She can't even see Kim and that makes her feel sad. Kim notices the sudden change in Pie's face. She knows what Pie has been thinking for. She leans closer to Pie's face and plants a sweet kiss on Pie soft candy lips. Pie's face turns red. She feel so shy with the kiss.

            "You should get in your house now. It's already late." Kim whispers softly to Pie. Pie nods her head obediently.

            "Night Kim. I love you." Pie says and close the passenger's door. She cups her own face as she feel so shy to Kim and makes her way into her house. While Kim on the other hands, stares Pie until she gone from her sight. "I love you more than everything Pie."

Kim drives her car and heads to her apartment. When she reaches her place, she notices that her house is so bright, illuminated by the light from all lamps in the house.

            "Zee didn't tell me that she's gonna come to my place." Kim scratches the back of her head as she was so puzzled with the situation. Zee is Kim's cousin and they are so close since they were a little kid.

Kim pushes the door and enters her house. "Thump!" The car's key drops from her hold. The person is not Zee.

            "Hello Kim. Do you miss me?"