Discussions and some akwardness

"Brother ! Please I think it's time to come down and talk !"

As Dream yelled at Nightmare who was high in a tree. Nightmare was still embarrassed from what just happened. He couldn't calm down. He tried to forget bout it but he just couldn't. He kept still on a branch while hugging his knees leaning on the trunk.

"Well. . . If you don't want to go back I'll leave."

As Dream was about walk away Nightmare told Dream to meet him in the the other side and that got Dream confused. Nightmare stayed where he was as Dream left. Oh Dream does need this lesson Nightmare was planing for him

Error POV

I had enough. I'm leaving. I just left very quietly. As I was successfully escaping Cross saw me. Fuck.

"ERROR HELP ME!!!!!"

Aaah fucking hell no. I feel bad for him. He just got himself in shit by tripping onto Nightmare. I grabbed him by the leg by strings and threw him through a portal to his home and I immediately ran into the portal and closed it. Phew time to get some sleep. Well that's what I thought. 

Dream POV

I got back to the others and heard what just happened. It was pretty funny.

We started to talk and discuss. Even the bad Sanses was there wanting to discuss bout Nightmare and how to help him. It was pretty sweet to see them try. Ink just went through a breakdown and he's fine now. That's our Ink. Since the whole AU was rebooted everything was stable. We all went to our homes. Actually Killer, Dust ,and Horror was waiting for Nightmare.

"Hey it's ok. You can go. We'll take him back home." Dust said. Dust was one of the full trusty monsters. I nodded and left them behind. I return to the base and head to my room. I flop on my bed and before I knew it I was already in deep sleep.

Killer POV

Right Dream left Horror went to the closest store to buy something to eat. Poor guy he must be starving by now. It was me and Dust. Me and Dust don't get along with each other. I have no problems with Dust but he does by the looks. It was awkward silence . Then we saw Blue and his human pass by. Waving while  smiling. I wave back with a small smile. But Dust didn't.

"Hey , why didn't you wave back? You know that human isn't like the others..."

"And? Just because that human isn't like the others we know that doesn't mean I get to trust them." Dust said with a monotone voice. At this point Killer was just a nervous mess.

Horror came back running holding a bag full of sweets that he got from Grillby's (underswap).

"You should really wipe that awful tears you know" as Horror tries to attempt wiping of the black marks off if Killers face. Dust then pulled Horror by the arm

"Horror don't." he said very harsh.

By then Nightmare came back from the woods and literally fell into my arms.

"Lets go... now....."

Nightmare was obviously drained. He probably used all his energy running away and coming back here. Before I knew it he was asleep. Oh how cute I thought sarcastically.

I picked him up in bridal style like I was some husband. I can't feel that kind of feelings towards anyone. If Nightmare was awake he would've been blushing and becoming a smol grape. But I'm me and the other two are cowards so it's always me. We teleport back to the castle and I place Nootmare on his bed.

I feel bad for him.

Even if he did what was bad he was still a very kind hearted monster. He did that awful things to keep that so called balance. Before I got out I patted him and the head. At least I wish he have a nice dream.

I left the room quietly closing the door.

Only to be greeted by Horror who wanted some chocolate.

"Buddy gee wait... c'mon lets go to the kitchen before Dust see's us shall we...?"

Dream POV

There I was...
I was lost in the thousands dreams and a few nightmares. I was in the other-side.

I went to Nightmares dream only to see him making a flower bloom.

"I hope you're ready for your god damn lesson."

He was making a flower bloom which means he's making a dream. But he only makes nightmares.

"Oh don't be surprised. I learned a while ago. And you'll be making some nightmares now."