Chapter 7: Fear over Truth

Start from the beginning

We walked out and he opened the umbrella and we both stood under it and made our way to his car. He helped me in the passenger seat then hopped in the driver side. I watched as we left my house then made our way to school.

I began thinking about what happened over the weekend and everything started flooding back into my mind. I was nervous as hell to have to go to school now that I know Mrs. Chou is going to be there and hounding me about what happened yesterday. I didn't want to have to encounter her, but I had a class with her so there was no way I would escape this time. I couldn't exactly skip school.

We made it to the parking lot and Hanbin got out to jog over to my side and hold the umbrella for me. It was raining pretty good but not hard. We made it inside and I could hear my shoes throughout the hallway as we walked to my locker.

I opened it to stuff my backpack inside and Hanbin looked at me, "So what did you do this weekend?" I watched as he was looking at me and I couldn't help but smile a little. I was hoping he wouldn't have caught it, but he did. "Judging by that smile, I'd say you had a pretty good weekend," I rolled my eyes as I shut my locker. "So, tell me everything," I shook my head and he pouted his lip.

I chuckled, "Sorry, but I can't tell you anything," I really couldn't because I didn't even want to explain what happened. It would leave him asking a lot of questions and I'm not ready to answer them.

"Aw, come on! I'm your best friend, you can tell me," I shook my head. There was no way I was telling him anything, no matter how much he begged or pleaded.

"Sanny," he pouted his lip and I knew that I couldn't resist anymore.

"Ugh, fine," he smiled but I gave him a glare, "But I swear if you tell anybody, I will beat you," I threatened, although I wouldn't beat him, I still had to threatened him to make sure he didn't say a word. He made a face as he nodded his head and I rolled my eyes. I looked around to make sure nobody was eavesdropping then I looked back at him, "I spent the night at Mrs. Chou's house Saturday night,"

"No fucking way!" he screamed and slapped his arm quickly to make him shut up. He stared at me with his mouth opened and I wanted to slap it shut, "How the hell did you pull that off?"

I rolled my eyes, "It's not what you think,"

"Oh, then what is it? How did you manage to sleep in the same house as her?" he just couldn't stop asking questions and it was annoying me.

"No more questions," I walked past him but he pulled on my arm and made me turn back towards him.

"You have got to tell me. I'm curious!" ugh, this idiot. I don't know what I'm going to do with him. Maybe I can buy a muzzle and place on his face to get him to shut up.

"Dude, shut up. I told you to stop asking questions. It just happened, ok? No big deal," oh, but it was a big deal. I still can't believe I stayed at her house. It was still like a dream to me and I can't seem to shake the thoughts away from it.

Hanbin released my arm and stared at me, "I can't believe you stayed with her," I nodded. I couldn't believe it either. "How was it?" what the hell is he wanting to know?

"How was what?" we didn't even do anything. Does he think we slept together?

"Did you sleep in the same room as her?" ok, now he was being ridiculous. He needed a slap in the face.

"No! I slept in the guest room,"

He nodded, "Was her husband there?" I shook my head. He raised his eyebrows, "Damn, you could of got some," I really wanted to punch him. He looked past me and his eyes became wide. I gave him a confused look then turned around to see what he was looking at.