Dad?!?

Hey guys!! So sorry I havent updated in AGES. Things have been pretty crazy here. But I'm back and ready to rock and roll. I hope you all enjoy this update as much as I enjoyed writing it for you all!! Im going to try and make this short and sweet because I know you all have been eager to read more! Anyways, I love being able to switch POV's (Point Of Views). I love being able to go inside Harry's head. To know what he thinks of Kat. Again, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, if you have ANY questions or comments, feel free to leave them. I'll get back with EVERYONE OF THEM. I promise! Lemme know what you wanna see happen between Harry and Kat. What you want to see happen in the story. And i'll be sure to include them all. Again, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy this update! Love you guys xx

[Harrys POV]
I can't believe I'm actually fucking dating her. She's flawless. I tightened my grip around her. She smiles up at me. The song was almost over but I could hold her in my arms forever. I placed my chin ontop of her head and froze. She noticed and looked up at me "babe what's wrong?" She frowns and follows my gaze.

Am I just seeing shit? Or is that really him?? You've got to be fucking kidding me. I stand there,staring at him as he inches his way closer to us.

"Haz, is that you?" He says. I stand there dumb founded. Kat turns around to face him and I (protectively) wrap my arm around her chest, pulling her to me. She didn't mind though. She places her tiny hands on my forearm, staring at him as well. The only thing that came out of my mouth was "Dad?!" He stared at me, smiling and I felt Kat still.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, feeling my anger building. He continued smiling at me like nothing ever happened. Like he never left my me, my mum, and Gemma to run off and become Mr. Hollywood, like his damn job was more important to him than us. "I'm the one who recorded Little Mix's new music video at my company Styles Industries" he smiled. I half laugh and roll my eyes. Kat looks from him to me, then back to him, slightly shaking, her nerves.

"I'm sorry" he looks to her "I'm Desmond Styles" he smiles "and you are?" "Kat" she grins, stepping closer to me. "I'm Harry's" "Don't you fucking call yourself my father" I spat. He looks at me shocked "I-I wasn't" he starts but I don't let him finish "You weren't because your not and won't ever be" I glare at him. "You left me, mum, and Gemma for your pathetic excuse of a job and" he cuts me off "That's not why I left. I came here to ex" I cut him off again "I don't want a fucking explanation. It's all pretty fucking clear as to why you left" I glare at him.

Everyone in the club has stopped dancing and has gathered around us. The boys were all standing behind Kat and I, staring at my..... Sperm Doner. He looks at me "Haz look" "No Dez" I throw my hands up and Kat stands behind me. I put them down, balling my fists up at my sides. "You have your new life, new job. Don't come back trying to fix an already broken relationship. You need to leave" I say.

He stands there staring at me, which causes me to become even more pissed "Now" I scream. The boys all step closer to me (along with Kat) and continue to stare Dez. He stands there, coughs, then turns in his heel and leaves. Everyone goes back to the party as I turn around and face my friends and girlfriend. "Thanks for being here guys but I just really wanna go home". They all nod, understanding. I look to Kat, taking her hand in mine. I intertwine our fingers and grin to her "lets go home love". She smiles and follows me out the door.
************************
I glance down at Kats beautiful naked body as I stroke her cheek. She had fallen asleep about an hour ago, and I couldn't wake her. We came home and had some crazy fucking sex. I smile and bite my lip, thinking of the way she moaned my name aloud. How she bit my neck to muffle her moans as they grew louder. I smile and continued to stroke her cheek as my phone vibrates across the room. I left in the pocket of my pants so I could escape the world for awhile.

My phone vibrates again and I slightly groan. It could be Allen. It could be one of the boys. UGH. I quietly climb out of bed, pressing a soft kiss to Kat's forehead, slip on my red boxers, and my blue basketball shorts, then grab my phone out of my pants pocket. Its two texts from an unknown number. I read them and they are from him.. from Dez. I roll my eyes, look over my shoulder to make sure I didnt wake up Kat, then leave my bedroom, closing the door quietly behind me. I use the bathroom and throw away the empty condom wrapper. I was making my way back to bed when I heard my mum on the phone. I stopped and listened. "Desmond listen, I think you two have alot of making up to do but there's nothing I can do to change his mind about you" She's quiet for a minute. I slowly creep downstairs, and stand at the threshold, crossing my amrs over my chest.

She has her back turned to me. She's standing at the sink in her pink robe. I stare at her, listening. "Desmond look, I dont have time to talk right now. Call me in the morning and we can grab some lunch and talk, yeah?" Silence again. "You too, Night" She ends the call and runs her hands through her hair. "I dont want to reconnect with him" I say. At the sound of my voice, she jumps and looks at me. She half smiles. "I cant mum" I half smile to her and my eyes began to water. "Awwh, honey" she comes to me and hugs me. I return the hug, and stand there enjoying my mother's embrace. I miss these moments with her. I miss needing her this much. But she has her own life to worry about. I'm a man, and I have my own life, and my own person to take care of. I smile at the though of Kat, and how much she really means to me. How much i've changed into a better person because of her. I pull away from my mum, and stare at her. I sniffle and wipe the tears off my cheek with the back of my hand. She's staring at me "I'm not going to make you do anything involving him, but if you want" She pauses. I look up at her "I dont want".

She looks at me "But if you do, he's staying at the Harthman Hotel. Room 206. And he insists on having dinner with you and Kat tomorrow night" she says. I nod and look away. "Would you like some food or something?" She's trying to change the subject. I love her for that. "Nah, I'm good. Thanks though." I say while grabbing a orange juice from the fridge. "Night mum" I say as I'm half way up the stairs.

I enter my room, locking the door behind me. I sit my orange juice down on my bedside table and pull out my phone. I send a text back to Dez and then place it on the bedside table beside my juice. I guess for my others sake, I should try to make amends with him. But right now I don't want to think about him. or what he did to me. I crawl back in bed and place my arms around Kat. She slightly groans and snuggled close to me. I kiss her neck then shoulder slightly, then lay down behind her.

That night I dreamt of a little boy riding a bike while his dad pushed him. They were laughing. Happy even. They were both smiling. A woman appeared in the background, smiling as she watched them. Watched us. Dez and I.