The Move

[Kats POV]

I sit taking notes in Organic Chemistry 221L, counting down the minutes till I leave and head to meet Harry so we can get the keys to our house. I still cant belive he bought a house. For us. I smile and put my pen down. I place my chin on my palm, and listen to Mr.Hash talk about how to name Alkyla Halides, how to curl arrow conventions, how to see what an Sn2 reaction does, blah blah blah.

I bite my lip to stiffen my giggles as on eof the students throws a paper wad at Mr.Hash's presentation... causing us all extra homework. I finished writing down the assignment, when my hand froze on a word... Zinc... Zanc... Zayn... The way his lips felt on mine. Soft and smooth. Warm even. I bite my lip, sit back, and rethink about last nights events.

[Flashback starts...]

I cant believe they were actually buying that we were a couple. Guess we looked really great together. Zayn places his hand on my lower back and I placed mine on his upper back. We both smile into the cameras. I hear Harry's laughter and look over Zayn's shoulder at him. I smile to him and stick out my tongue. He smiles back at me. I look back to the crowd as they all begin to say "Kiss" over and over again. I swallow the lump in my throat and look at Zayn who has a small smile on his lips. I bite my lip, slightly blushing, and lean in. He leans in too and our lips meet. Kissing Zayn was different than kissing Liam or Harry. His lips are soft and warm. I smile into the kiss as we both break off slowly as the crowd finishes their "awwhs". I feel my cheeks redden more as Zayn smiles, placing his hand on my lower back again. We both face the cameras again when we hear a loud "UGH!". We turn around as Harry storms off.

[...Flashback Ends]

I smile to myself as Mr.Hash turn son the lights. I close my binder, clicking my pen shut. "See you all tomorrow. Class dismissed" Mr. Hash says and every begins collecting their things and leaving the classroom. I pull out my phone send Harry a text asking him where he was. I got a reply in seconds saying he was outside waiting for me. I smile and reply back saying I'd be out in a second. I collect my things and head for the door. "Have a great day" Mr.Hash says. "You too" I say, and I leave the school.

**************************************

Since Harry's Audi got totaled in the accident, he had went out and bought himself a black camero. I have to admit, I like this car better than the Audi. We drive through downtown London, and pull up to a big white house with a wrap around porch, with a red roof, and green shutters. 

There was a rose vine up the side of the house. The house sits infront of Warwick West Reservoir. We park behind a white Range Rover. We both get out of the Audi, meeting at the front of the car, intertwining fingers as we head up the steps. The Real Estate agent steps out of the house as we reach the porch. "I'm Martha Bowers. Pleasure to meet you both. My daughter is a huge fan" She smiles to Harry. We both half laugh. "Well here are your keys. Lock up when you leave. Enjoy" She says, then she leaves. Harry looks at me, and smiles. We both let out a deep breath and enter our home.

The house was massive. There's two bedrooms, a living room, one and a half bath, a dining room, a kitchen, an attic, a two car garage, a library, a laundry room, and a balcony in every room overlooking the lake. The walls are a cream color and there's hardwoof flooring in every room except for the bathrooms which have tile (tan color). 

I step into the master bedroom, still holding onto Harry's hand. I smile from ear to ear, then turn and look at him. he looks so amazing. He smiles his one dimpled smile "So what do you think?" he asks. I glance around and bite my lip "I think its brilliant". I look at him and he pulls me into a hug. I take in his scent, and hug him back. I look up at him and he smiles down at me "lets go get our things and come home, yeah?" I nod, and kiss him softly.

***********************************************

After everything had been unpacked, I desided to make Harry's favorite meal (steaks, sweetcorn, and mashed potatoes). We ate in silence, enjoying one anothers company. Harry held my hand while we ate.

After we had finished, I collected the dishes, and headed to the kitchen to wash them. Just as the sink was completely filled with soapy water, I began washing the dishes. Harry put away the leftovers, and stood beside me, leaned against the counter. 

"Ya know.. at the premiere" he starts. I glance up at him. He rubs the back of his neck, nervous "When I screamed and stalked off to the loo" He's not making eye contact with me. My heart sinks. I keep my hands in the water, staring at him "Yeah" I say. He swallows "I might have gotten abit" He pauses. I continue to stare at him "Jealous" he looks at me. I let out the breath I was holding, and smile. I look back to the dishes and continue cleaning them. "What?" He asks. I shake my head, smiling. He stands beside me and starts rinsing off the dishes and dries them.

"You know it was just for the paps and the media, right?" this time I avoid his gaze. "I know, it still bothers me that your my girlfriend but you have to be his pretend one" he says. By this time I have finished washing the dishes and have started putting them away.

"Well this is what I got signed up for. And besides, Zayn and I have mutal feelings about this whole thing. We see each other as nothing more than brotherly sister. Nothing more, honest" I say, looking at him. "When did you talk to Zayn about this?" He asks. Shit. "Um, in the hospital. You had been out for a couple days. He came to check in on you. I was an emotional wreck, Harry. We stepped outside and talked" I say, shutting the cabnit, looking at him.

He rolls his eyes drying off his hands, slightly annoyed. I waslk over, and take his hands in mine "Please dont be angry" I say and kiss him softly on his lips. He kisses me back, smiling into the kiss. I pull back and smile at him. He rolls his eyes again, smiling "Fine. Fine" He says.

I giggle and drop his ands "Good" I say. "I gotta go do my homework before the premiere tomorrow, so i'm going to--" I'm cut off by Harry throwing me over his shoulder. I squeal and hit his back "Harry! I have homework" He chuckles beneath me "You can after I take you in everyroom of our new house" He says. I bite my lip as my stomach does flips and my heart begins to race.