The Date..

/// This chapter is dedicated to jewels110. You guys should go follow her cause she's just a gem ;) ///

[Kat's POV]

I tug at the tight fabric down my thighs as I continue to stare at myself in the mirror. Minus this dress, I don't look half bad. I cock my head to the side as I continue to look at the dress. It really isn't that bad of a dress. Its a soft pink color and comes to my mid-thighs. Its strapless and the top cups my breast, making them appear larger than they really are. The dress is a silk material that hugs my curves and figure perfectly.

I look over my shoulder to see Harry on the bed behind me, staring at the me. "I love the dress. Hate the reason you have to wear it" He says, before pulling out his phone. "You only like it cause I'm in it" I say, looking back to him playfully. He just simply nods, before returning to his phone.. Twitter, I'm guessing. With a defeated sigh, knowing full well there's absolutely no hope in actually liking this dress, I drop my hands to my sides, and make my way over to my vanity, plugging in my curling iron and turning it on. I wait for it to heat up a bit,  before making my way into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I grab my toothbrush, along with the tube of toothpaste, and turn on the water, wetting the tip. I apply a light amount of toothpaste on the tip, before closing the tube, and placing back onto its usual spot on the counter. I look back at my reflection in the mirror before starting on my teeth, getting lost in my thoughts. It's crazy to think of how far my life's actually come in just a few short months. To think, I was just living with my deranged mother, and now here I am, living with the famous Harry Styles. And not to mention, we are actually dating AND we have a house together. I work for his father at a huge corporation and I'm actually content with where I am in my life. I don't see how things could get any better.

After I'm sure I don't have any teeth left, I finish up brushing them, then head back out into the bedroom, and make my way over to the vanity to start on my hair. Lou offered to do my hair tonight, but her son had some huge school project he needed help with and I just couldn't take her away from that. She texted me not to long ago and said they had finished up early and she could come over and help me out, I told her no.. But now, I'm seriously doubting my decision.

I begin to curl another piece of hair, as I glance through the mirror to see Harry's still lost in his phone. He's wearing this goofy smile, and his curls are in a heap on his face. His black shirt is wrinkled as he slouches against the pillows, and his black jeans are still as tight as before. His ankles are crossed and his black socks are perched on his feet. I quickly look away, afraid of getting caught, and hurry to finish my hair.

After my hair is complete, I unplug the curling iron and get back up, making my way back to the bathroom. I stand in front of the mirror, staring at my appearance. I decided to only curl the tips of my hair, making it look at least half way presentable. It doesn't look half bad in all honesty. But its still missing something. I grab at my jewelry box under the sink, and place it on top of the sink, digging through it. I find the pink barrette my mom gave me, and slide it in my hair, pulling back some of the hair that's fallen on the right side of my head. My bangs still hang to their usual spot, and the pink barrette just gives it enough to make the outfit complete.

I place the jewelry box back under the sink, before standing and grabbing my make up bag. I grab out a soft grey eye shadow and apply it before placing it back into the bag. I dig around till I find my eye liner, but since this is a "fancy" date, I just apply a light layer on the bottom eye lid. Next I grab the mascara out, and apply just a smidge, not enough to make much of a difference, but end up smearing some under my eye. "Shit" I murmur, just as Harry makes his way into the bathroom. He leans against the threshold, watching as I grab a make up remover pad, and clean up the smudge, before placing the mascara back in the bag. I look over to him, as a small smile spreads across my lips. "What?" I ask, crossing my arms over my chest, still looking at him through the mirror.