Chapter Thirty-Two: Kill

Start from the beginning

Casher walked closer though, not willing to listen or watch his surroundings. And without his knowledge Anastasia had come across the cell both Jane and him were in.

She had silently opened the door, and walked in without him realizing. But once Ana saw what was happening, she shot off her gun, shooting her uncle in the leg, causing him to release the hot iron rod, and fall to the ground, clutching his leg in pain, as he fought the urge to scream in pain.

He looked up at, no fear present in his eyes and smiled at his niece, "Hello Ana, I'm glad you could join us today."

"Same here, Casher." Anastasia replied, her gun pointed solely at Casher's chest.

"But it's a shame you won't be leaving this cell alive." he continued.

Ana only smiled back.

"Guards." he shouted but no one came.

Unknown to Casher all of his guards were laying lifelessly on the floor outside of the cells. All his guards were dead.

He hadn't been watching carefully enough, he hadn't been listening to his surroundings. All his gang members were dead, except for the select few that were forced into this life by Casher when he threatened their families.

Those people who were threatened, were given the chance to be free and live their lives with no ties to the gang or mafia world. Most of the people who had been freed jumped on the opportunity Anastasia had given them.

"Where are my guards?" Casher angrily yelled.

Anastasia still had the gun pointed at Casher's chest, she was less than five feet from him. Jane was looking around the room, a relieved expression plastered across her face.

She finally had a chance at escaping this prison she was stuck in... She could finally leave this nightmare.

"They're all gone. Now you're done. Your time is over with. You are going to hell for everything you've done, for every single person you've hurt." Ana spoke as her voice shook slightly.

She was actually going to do this. He was going to die, right here. He wouldn't get to hurt another person ever again.

"You wouldn't do it. You're weak, besides I'm family. You can't kill family." Casher told her.

"I used to be weak, but I'm not anymore. I've grown, I've learned, and I became better." Ana told him.

She closed her eyes for a second and smiled, "You killed my biological mother and father, and then you killed my adoptive mother and father. You stopped being family the moment you thought of a plan to murder them."

"I'm your uncle." he tried.

"And I was your niece..." Anastasia told him, "Save me a spot in hell, I'll see you there."

Ana's lips curled into a smirk.

BANG

His body dropped to the floor, dead. A bullet straight to the heart. It killed him instantaneously.

Jane cried out in relief.

Ana turned to face the frightened, yet relieved young adult. "God, here let me help you."

As soon as Ana took a step closer, Jane began letting out harsh sobs.

Jane cried, she was free. She had never felt this much relief in her entire life, but the damage was already done.

There was a very high percentage of Jane being pregnant.

But at this second, at this very moment, nothing mattered more than becoming free.