Chapter Twenty-Six: Skeptical

Start from the beginning

ANASTASIA'S OUTFIT SHOWN IN IMAGE ABOVE 

As I walked down the stairs and towards the basement door, I opened my phone only to see a text notification from Nathan.

TEXT CONVERSATION -

Nathan: My dearest twin sister-

Nathan: Can I ask you a favor?

...

Sent 37 Minutes Ago.

...

Anastasia: Whatcha need, dearest twin brother

Nathan: Attention. I need attention, oh, and some love from my dearest twin sister

Anastasia: I'll probably regret this but-

Anastasia: Do you want to come over to spar for a bit

Nathan: YES!

Nathan: Can the guys come too?

Anastasia: Don't see why not

Anastasia: But I won't be going easy on any of you

Nathan: Wouldn't even ask you to, Ana.

Nathan: We'll be over in 15 minutes.

Anastasia: See you then, love ya

Nathan: Love you too, dearest twin sister!

END TEXT CONVERSATION -

I sighed deeply, before muttering, "I guess I'll take a break before working out..."

I moved back towards the living room and plopped down on one of the couches that rested there, before I turned on the television, leaving it on the current channel: fifty-six, Nickelodeon, with the show: Henry Danger, playing quietly in the background.

I watched the show quietly, playing around on my phone as well, while waiting for my brothers to show up. This way I'm able to get to the door right away.

Around fifteen minutes later, the sharp sound of a doorbell cut through the television, and my phone buzzed.

TEXT MESSAGE, NATHAN (1) -

Nathan: We're at the door, let us in!

<><><><>

It had been a few hours since James, Matthew, Jackson, Mason, and Nathan showed up. They had all showed up in their own workout clothes, either shorts or sweatpants with short sleeve t-shirts, tank tops, or long-sleeved light weight sweatshirts, along with their own pairs of sneakers.

Since the Smith brothers showed up, we've worked on quite the amount of work. We went over our warmups that consisted of: thirty pushups, thirty pullups, thirty curl-ups, and a fifteen minute run. The Smith brothers had all ran about two and a half miles, while I ran closer to six full miles.