Invasion

Years later:Your now 19

You were on your personal star destroyer on the way to remnant after your superiors said that the empire need new resources and since you lived there before they sent you to deal with it.

Officer:Director we are now above remnant what are your orders?

Orson:Send our some probe droids to find a remote village so we can build a base there.

Officer:Yes sir.

Soon the destroyer sent probe droids onto remnant and soon you choose a remote villages trapped by mountains and only supplied with resources by bullheads and you soon tell your army to send down a small recon unit to take the village and you personally will lead it and soon you land in front of the village with your personal body guards and 2 at-dt walkers and you start to approach the village and some residents approach you.

Resident:Who are you?

Orson Krennic:I am director Orson Krennic of the galactic empire and we are here to take control of this village to make it our base of operations.

The two men laugh and take out there weapons one man had a shotgun like gun and the other had a wipe and you simply motion your hand to fire and your troops and at-dt shot at them vaporizing them instantly and you tell your troops to attack and in 15 minutes the village was taken and you gather the villagers.

Stormtrooper:Sir the villagers have been rounded up what are your orders?

Orson:Leave them be they will be our civilians now since we begin construction of our main base.

Stormtrooper:Yes sir.

You soon gather half of your infantry and brought your guards and at-dt walkers to attack now attack a small remote town and you arrive in 10 minutes and land and deploy your troops and you command your troops to start advancing and suddenly were fired upon by the residents wearing white mask and you tell your troops to open fire and the at-dts took down there advancing soldiers and this left a massive gap for your troops to advance and soon the town folks surrender and you gather them all up and the white mask soldiers are part of a Faunus movement called the white fang.

Orson:Why did you attack us?

White fang:Your kind are racist to us for no reason!

Orson:You idiot do you think attacking the galactic empire was a smart idea?

White fang:Galactic what?

Orson:I am director Orson Krennic of the galactic empire and we have come to remnant to make it join us but we need to take a few villages and towns to fully get things underway.