Vote to either make me finish this book or put this on hiatus

(Credit goes to eunnieverse for making this funny comic)
Hey guys I recently been getting bored of making this but I still want to finish this so perhaps I'll put this on hiatus and create another story I've been craving to make but I don't want to over work myself so maybe u guys vote what I should do.

Choice A:Finish this

Choice B:Put this on hiatus and create my story I've been working to make.

The story I've been craving to make is a abused and neglected vez'nan from kingdom rush and you are the reincarnation of him who cursed the land long ago after you fought in the war against the gods but died but your power was so powerful you managed to take a piece of the god of darkness and became corrupted thus cursing the whole of remnant of your eventual return and you returned as the son of the roses but was abused and neglected and you run away and encounter some Grimm that instead bow to you since your part of the god of darkness and they take you to a cave and you soon encounter a red gem in the hands of a fossilized human (Your old body) and you take it and fully awaken your memories and soon a alpha beowolf gives you staff where you attached the crystal and you hit the ground with the staff activating the power within and doing so makes you enter a stasis of sorts so the power within won't fully destroy you thus making you stay there til your 19 and the story starts after the prologue. Now make your choice.

 Now make your choice