Fall of vale

Orson:The time has come mobilize all our forces to attack vale and call for reinforcements.

Officer:Sir we have received word that the second Death Star is under attack by rebels and our forces are spread thin tying to defend it but the nearby planets have shore troopers and tx-225 tanks left over from Jedha and some tie strikers.

Orson:We will take everything.

After a hour of waiting a carrier came and dropped it off and entered hyper space and you soon mobilized your forces to board transports to head to vale.

In vale:
Ozpins POV:

Ozpin:Ironwood you said you have successful copied there guns?

Ironwood:Yes but they need dust to convert it into a laser bolt of the element of the dust put in otherwise its a normal laser bolt so tell your citizens to stick up on dust

Ozpin:I will.

Soon one of my students came in reporting that the empire was on there way here with Orson leading the attack.

Ozpin:TELL EVERYONE IN VALE TO PREPARE!

The student left and I asked ironwood for help to evacuate the main civilians that can't fight to take them to atlas and he agrees and I hand him the relic as well.

Ozpin:Keep this Safe.

Ironwood:I will.

Soon he left and soon the entire kingdom was in chaos as they prepared for the attack.

Ruby's POV:I was in the medical ward after the battle and my leg has fully healed we yang came in and warned us of Orson's forces are moving in on vale and Ozpin came over the intercom telling us to head to the nearest evacuation center to defend it from Orson's forces.

Yang:I really wish I could bash this Orson's head in.

Ruby:I don't know Yang this Orson Krennic guy seems so familiar to me.

Yang:Who cares.

Your POV:Soon you land your forces outside of vale's gates and your tie strikers start bombing the main gates and bunkers the city has and soon the main gate is destroyed and your troops enter the city and your tanks soon take out the main buildings but you noticed the forces seem to be defending evacuation centers.

Orson:Tie strikers attack those evac ships don't let the majority of the population escape on them we need that intel!

Pilot:Yes Director.

Soon the tie strikers start shooting down evacuation ships and you and your troops engage a group of soldiers who seem to hold blaster rifles!

Director:ALL TROOPS BE WARNED THE NATIVES HAVE SUCCESSFULLY REVESE-ENGINEERED OUR BLASTERS!

The soldiers easily took out a few troops without much effort but were taken out by a tie striker bombing and you the only one left enter the evacuation center were Ruby was preparing to board a bullhead with yang and the others until she saw you and pressed a button closing the cargo hold door while her teammates call for her and the ship took off and started to head north but the cargo hold door was opened when yang opened it looking at you and ruby.

Ruby:Brother?

Orson:Ruby?

Ruby:BROTHER!

She soon hugged you and you shoved her off and she started to cry.

Ruby:I Missed you!

You were thinking about all the good things you had with her but you remember your duty.

Orson:Ruby I need your help with something but I don't know if I could do it. Could you help me?

Ruby:Anything brother.
(Play the music skip to 1:38)
You took out your e-11 and placed it in your hand and she reached for it then you quickly pull out your pistol and shot her!

Ruby:UGHH!!

Orson:Thank you...

Yang:NOOOOO!!!

Soon you see yang aim a blaster at you and shot you and hit your thigh and you were soon supported by your troops and taken back to the ship but not before you tell them to grab Ruby's body.

Later...

You were soon out of the medical wing and you see ruby in a bacta tank.

Medic:Her vitals are normal and you barely missed her heart....barely...

Orson:Take her to a cell with raven I'll Speak to them after this silly war is over..

Medic:Yes sir.. and your forces have tracked the survivors to a place called atlas were the last of remnants resistance army is...

Orson:That's good...

Medic:And I have some bad news....

Orson:What?

Medic:The emperor is dead...the empire has fallen.... We are the last of the main army....

Orson:IMPOSSIBLE!!

Medic:I know...but the remnants of the imperial army has merged with us here in the unknown regions. We can rebuild our army and attack the rebels when we're ready and the remnant forces from hoth have arrived and brought us at-at walkers and snow trooper armor for the invasions of atlas when your ready.

Orson:We will wait for recruits from the kingdoms we have conquered and the white fang has fully joined our ranks after we started to accept Faunus into our army when we showed our kindness when one of my squads saved a group of Faunus who were under attack from Grimm..Speaking of Grimm have you found the source?

Medic:Ask the officer.

You left the medical ward  and head toward the main area of operations and asked the officer of the Grimms main source.

Officer:Well after the attack on vale our troops managed to head toward a crashed bullhead and captured man named Ozpin he appears to be the schools headmaster and we interrogation him and he final cracked and told us of a women named Salem who was the master of the Grimm and he also said his true name was ozma a ancient warrior who's soul or aura he calls it is reborn every time he dies until he has defeated her.

Orson:Good. After we defeat this resistance we shall deal with her next.

In atlas:

Yangs POV:

I watched  Orson just kill my sister! THAT MONSTER! HE LURED HER INTO A FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY AND SHOT HER IN COLD BLOOD! I WILL AVENGE YOU SIS! MARK MY WORDS!

I soon got a text from mom and dad saying they evacuated to atlas and asked if me and ruby were okay and I sadly told them what happened and the heartbreak I could tell from there text said it all and I also texted jaune to asked if he and his team evacuated and he said that Pyrrha gave her life to save them and she was shot twice before falling and was taken away by troopers and he thinks the worse have happened either they captured her or she died and they took her body for the gear and he also informed me that his sword has been modified to shot blaster bolts now to try and change the mode and I soon turn off my scroll and start trying to snipe troopers with my new blaster gun I got from Ozpin and managed to take out 2. ORSON! YOU SHALL PAY!