Side story:A druken life.

Qrow POV:
I don't know how long it's been since the invasion from the empire but nothing really changed for me sure my nieces are now in the hands of the empire but what can I do? There most likely in a secure prison that I can't even hope to break into...Maybe I should just turn myself in since I have a price on my head...No!No! That's just the booze talking qrow! I should really get home...

I left the bar and started walking outside and was soon stopped by some former white fang soldiers who now are storm troopers since they graffitied there white fang insignia on there shoulder and a empire insignia as well.

Storm trooper commander:Identification please?

Qrow:Guys I don't have it on me.

Storm trooper commander:You need identification for you to leave.

Qrow:I said I don't have it.

Storm trooper commander:If you lack a identification then your coming with us. Please don't resist.

The 4 troopers came close to me and I simply took out my scythe and I quickly took them out and I took there credits and transformed into a crow and flew home and I opened the door and sat down on the couch and turned on the tv and started drinking a can of beer and I saw something I regretted to see.

Orson:People of remnant it is a grand day for we are moving to destroy the dreaded Salem and I wish to show my new loyal troops. Ruby if you please remove your helmet.

The storm trooper removed her helmet revealing that it was indeed my niece and soon orson told the other troopers to remove there helmets and tai,yang and summer were the other storm troopers and then a black armored stormtrooper next to orson tapped his helmet and said garbled words I couldn't understand and orson said the person to take off there helmet and they did what they were told revealing raven...but she wasn't the same...she had metal parts on her head especially the top of her head and I crushed the can of beer in my hand and turned off the tv and screamed in anger.

Qrow:ORSON! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?!

Soon someone knocked on my door and I opened it to see a stormtrooper in different armor with bunny ears sticking out.

Qrow:What do you want Faunus?

Velvet:Mister qrow? I'm a part of the resistance and we need your help.

Qrow:Why my help?

Velvet:Your family is in need of help didn't you notice how raven was blinking? She was spelling out "Help" in a Morse code(Go with it I don't know what to call it in remnant terms)

She soon took out her scroll and played the video and I did see how raven was constantly blinking and velvet soon started saying that if I joined we can help free her and my family.

Qrow:Fine..I'll join. Not like I have much of a life her.

Velvet:Good. Follow me.

Soon the resistance trooper lead me to into the forest and soon a strange bullhead landed and more resistance troops in the same armor but lacking the bunny Faunus insignia were there and velvet told them to take off there helmets and they all had the exact face!

Qrow:Wtf! Why do they look the same?!

Velvet:There clones.

Qrow:Okay....and are you one?

The Faunus soon took off her helmet.

Velvet:Names velvet Commander of the resistance and commander of the republic.

Velvet:Republic?

Clone:Long story. We'll inform you when we get back to the venator.

Qrow:Venator?

Velvet:You will see.

Soon I fell asleep and woke up to being cold as hell and I noticed we were in a cold environment but soon I see lights and a massive looking airship was landed on the ground and the pilot asked the venator to open its hangar and the massive airship did what it was told and we landed inside and velvet lead me to the command bridge were a read haired girl stood talking to a clone with blue stripes.

Velvet:Penny I brought qrow and he agreed to help us.

Penny:Good. Send him to the training center. We will soon be ready to attack the prison camps were our forces held there will help us.

Velvet:As you wish penny.

Soon velvet took me to the training center were clone troopers were practicing attacking a make shift citadel with weird atlas knights were firing on them but soon velvet dragged me into a empty room and took off her helmet.

Velvet:Okay qrow I have some bad news for you.

Qrow:Must be my semblance again...What is it?

Velvet:Orson Krennic is your nephew.

Qrow:WHAT?! He's Y/N?!

Velvet:Indeed. He seemed to have survived the fire long ago and somehow ended up in the empires army.I need your help to somehow get in touch with y/n and tell him to stop this war since if we don't end it now then this war will destroy all of remnant!

Qrow:I'll try. But I can't say I have the best luck.

Velvet:Good luck. But first we have to look like I didn't tell you this.

Qrow:Okay.

Soon we left the room and velvet put on her helmet and lead me to a clone trooper with yellow stripes.

Clone Sargent:Ah I see you brought me a recruitment but he smells of Jawa juice.

Velvet:Huh?

Clone Sargent:It's a drink in the core systems so you want me to train this guy? And does he have a semblance we can use for our goal or does he lack one?

Qrow:My semblance makes me turn into a crow but it brings bad luck. Trust me.

Clone Sargent:Okay can turn into a bird but has bad luck. I say we put you into scout training. Hey Eights! I got someone you can train with!

Eights:What is it 4? Oh let me guess some new recruits? Oh just one guy. Hope he can keep up with my training. COME ON NOW LETS GO!

I soon followed eights to begin training as a scout but I must keep my main go in mind to somehow make y/n stop this war.