In the trenches of mistral

Orson:We shall attack mistral next.

Officer:Sir the weather there is known to constantly rain.

Orson:Call for a delivery of mudtrooper armor and at haulers. This will just be like mimban but easier.

 This will just be like mimban but easier

Officer:Yes sir.

Orson:And get me a white mudtrooper armor I don't want my uniform to have to be cleaned from mud the sand I faced last attack was a bother.

Officer:Yes Director.

After 30 minutes a carrier has arrived with veteran mudtroopers that help take mimban and at haulers and you tell your forces to head toward mistral.

Somewhere in mistral:
Student:Headmaster we have gotten info that the empire is moving on our location.

Headmaster:Tell the students to prepare trenches outside of the city. We will be prepared and call Ozpin to send help!

Student:Right away.

Headmaster:Also ask the Branwen tribe for aid and tell them we'll gladly pay for there help.

Student:As you wish.

Headmaster:Come to your end Orson.

Your POV:
You soon land in the now muddy landscape of mistral and start heading toward the city when your front Tripp's were fired upon by soldiers in trenches!(Play the video but focus solely on the music sadly I couldn't find the music itself)

Orson:FALL BACK! THEY ARE IN TRENCHES! WE WILL MAKE OUR OWN!

Soon you fall back and your men start digging into the mud and start making a small encampment while your at-dt start bombarding there positions and you soon get reinforcements from the core systems and you are prepared to attack.

Orson:OVER THE TOP! AT-DT FIRES ON THE TRENCHES!

Soon the sky was filled with the sound of explosions and gun shots as your men soon take the first enemy trench leaving 2 more left until you soon arrive upon the city but you see there ships start dropping bombs and your turbo lasers open fire on them but some make it past and bomb your men killing a lot of them and they soon try to drop there men off by air and your tie fighters make short work of them.

Orson:ATTACK!

You and your troops soon run over the top and instantly begin to take fire from the enemy and your at-dt take out a fox hole removing there main forces and your troops soon take that one leaving the last one in front of the gate but soon some lady with some Troops soon leave the trench and started charging at your forces slaughtering a lot of your troops and you assume the lady is the leader.

Orson:That lady is there leader take her down!

Soon your at-dt started firing on her and she dodged a few but was soon hit and knocked into the trench next you and you took out your E-11 and shot her in the leg making her fall to the ground soon she looks up at you.