Inperial Data bank.

Welcome to the imperial data bank Director here is the data we have so far.

Huntress and huntsman teams statues:

Rwby:Alive and in custody.

CFVY:Coco and velvet are confirmed alive and at large KOS authorized.Fox and Yatsuhashi are in custody awaiting persecution by director y/n. Warning coco has been confirmed wielding a self made repeating blaster!

  Warning coco has been confirmed wielding a self made repeating blaster!

CRDL:Terminated in assault on beacon.

STRQ:Qrow is still at large everyone else in custody awaiting persecution.

BRNZ:Terminated during assault on shade.

NDGO:Missing most likely with last of resistance members. KOS Authorized.

ABRN:Terminated during main assault on haven.

Ace-Ops:Terminated by Death trooper squad during attack on atlas.

FNKI:In custody awaiting persecution.

Happy huntresses:In service of imperials as death troopers guarding head officers in vale.

Known insurgents:
Roman torchwick:Well known criminal and usually seen with his partner in crime he calls neo and he uses a cane that is actually a gun.KOS Authorized. Note from director Krennic:I'll give the person who gets me that hat a promotion to death trooper and I will do the same if you get his suit mostly intact.

Neapolitan:Name unknown but nick names are known as Neapolitan or simply Neo mostly sighted alongside Roman torchwick she usually uses melee combat with her parasol but she also is extremely trained in swordsman ship.KOS Authorized.

Cinder fall:Cinder has been seen taking out groups of stormtroopers when they usually ask for identification that she doesn't have but she seems to be mostly targeting high value bases but so far has failed at taking them due to death troopers squadron holding her off til reinforcements arrive but do be warned she seems to usually be to have Grimm following her.Possible connection with Salem. KOS Authorized.

Mercury black:Usually seen with cinder he is experienced in melee combat and has metal boots that he uses to great extent. KOS Authorized.

Emerald Sustrai:Usually seen with cinder she seems to cause hallucinations causing confusion while her allies takes out our troops but thanks to our scientists we have able to add trackers in our troops helmet to find out which is real or not and emerald usually uses a pair of two pistol. KOS Authorized.