Special 12/ Stranger than It Seems

A continuation of the previous special which was a Supernatural AU! A note that (f/d) means favourite drink and (favourite dessert) means favourite dessert. I can't really do (f/d) and (f/d).

--

The next day, (Y/n) woke up feeling refreshed.

It was odd. She couldn't remember anything from last night even though she felt like it was important. She remembered going to bed, someone singing and then, nothing. Absolutely nothing.

(Maybe it was just the paranoia settling in.)

(Y/n) groaned and quietly rolled over to the cabinet on the side where her phone laid. She picked said phone up and checked the time. It was fairly early but not too early. She blinked and set her phone down. It would be a choice to look around town since she had just moved in yesterday. She laid in bed for a little longer before finally deciding to get up and be productive. She did her morning routine and headed downstairs to make breakfast.

She didn't take long and before long, she was set for the morning. She unplugged her phone, changed to day clothes, and grabbed a bag. She carefully headed down the stairs and walked out the front door. She double-checked she locked the door before beginning to tread down the forest.

She breathed in the fresh morning air as her boots clicked against the stone path on the way down.

(Again, she could feel the unease that came from feeling like someone was watching her.)

She arrived at the entrance to town without hassle. She could see the stores beginning to open up for the day.

"Heya! Good morning, dudette!"

(Y/n) almost flinched as Alfred came into her view but she hid it with a smile and greeted him. "Hello, Alfred. You're up early."

"So are you," he countered. He was wearing a simple casual sweater along with jogging pants and running shoes.

"Fair." She smiled. "Is Arthur up?"

Alfred did a half-shrug and ruffled his hair with his right hand. "Nah. Probably not. He isn't much of a morning person."

Then, he grinned like there was some type of inside joke. (Y/n) nodded in understanding.

"That so?" she murmured. "Well, he did always seem nocturnal."

"Yeah," he hummed. "So, how was your first night here?"

"It was great."

"No issues? Any nightmares?"

"Not at all. Just..." she paused.

(It wouldn't be good to say something about feeling like something was out of place on the second day, would it?)

"Just?"

"Nothing." She shook her head. "Don't worry about it."

"If you're sure, dudette," he accepted. "If you have any problems, feel free to tell me."

He winked and (Y/n) couldn't help but chuckled a little.

"Thanks, so, why are you up so early?" she prompted.

"I'm actually just taking a morning run!" he chimed. "It's good to get up in the morning and exercise."

"Duly noted."

He laughed.

"Ah~ Alfred? Up so early?" a silky smooth voice invaded their conversation.

(Y/n) tilted her head in the direction the voice came from. In front of her was a man with blond hair and vibrant purple eyes. He held himself with a kind of elegance that was almost pretentious.