12~climbing the sugar ladder

~after a Few days~
~Lilliana's p.o.v~

I was spending the day with Kankan and teddy I found out that they love sweets too! I was happy until......
I
Saw
My
Favorite
Sweet...............

CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!

When I saw the Chocolate I quickly and quietly went to it while kanato was distracted.

Tip
Toe
Tip
Toe

I look behind me to see kanato still distracted. 'Ok back to the objective' I thought as I sneakily made my way to the yummy Chocolate when I reached the Chocolate I took a piece of cake 'just one piece won't hurt right?' I thought as I took a bite.

~few minutes later~
~no one's p.o.v~

It was chaotic for the brothers as they try to catch a 6 year old girl on a sugar high.

Subaru was the first one to corner her but she ended up jumping off of his head.

Next was the triplets, ayato had rope and their plan for attack was an ambush but when they ambushed her she got away while they were tied.

Then it was Reiji's turn to catch her with a net but when he tried he was dragged away until she got out of the net.

Now it was shu's turn. He caught her and held her close to him before taking out one of his earbuds and placing it in the vibrating sugar rushed girls ear before playing calming music causing the girl to fall asleep. "There much better" shu sighs as he looks at his siblings "jeez you all look like a mess-" he was cut off "SHUT UP" his brother's said at the same time.

~??? P.o.v~

"The moon child awakening is almost here"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And done for the day with this chapter..... hope you enjoyed bye my lovely roses