7~save me

~Lilliana's p.o.v~
~pool area~

I was sinking... down I go....

I opened my eyes for a bit ahnd saw yui looking down into the pool at me with a glare that says that I should've been dead year's ago.

But as I feel my eyes get heavier I hear her laughing and walking away and after that the door bursts open and then I fall asleep.

~no one's p.o.v~

As the brothers make it to the pool area laito is the first one to spot Lilliana in the pool "there" he points to the middle of the pool and ayato decides to dive into the pool while in the pool he swims to Lilliana and grabs her and pulling her up to the surface.

Once they surface laito is the first one to grab Lilliana and lay her on the floor but the brothers notice that she's not breathing so laito performs CPR and after a while she coughs up water and turns to the side "hey take it easy you're ok" laito says as he helps her out by patting her back gently but what gets the brother's eyes widening is when she says "Lai Lai?" it was weak but audible enough for them to hear her.

~~time skip~~

In the limo, on the way home it was silent as laito was holding a Sleeping Lilliana while she is holding kanato's teddy.

"So what now?" Kanato says looking at the unconscious 6 year old

"Not sure..." Shu says "but I know that we have to keep her safe"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys so switching up the script and also prepare for I have something big planned so stay tuned bye my lovely roses