"N-no, what should I get her?" Jack gasps and starts shaking me.

"Don't ask me! I asked you first!" I shake him as well.

"Uh.... I really need to find something...gosh I feel stupid," Jack groans and runs out from the stable after hopping down.

"Great...it didn't go like I planned," I sigh and lean against the edge of the den.

Sven Jr. is looking at me as he is about to say something. Then I got what he was about to say.

"Yes! That's a great idea! I will get Anna a love rock to backyard! Ohh, I will ask the trolls some help in picking out one!" I cheer and ran out from the stables as well.

POV Jack

I lean against the edge of the bridge and look at the snowy water brink.

"So...if I was a spirit what would I want-- wait...wrong way to think about it," I hum and groan when I feel hopeless with this matter.

"What would a girl want...geez, what would I want? To be noticed I guess...so...hmm...what would Elsa want," I mumble aloud and then someone suddenly jumps on my back and then again.

"Hey!" I laugh as I look over my shoulder and see a set of twins hanging from me.

A bit further back was Anna. She had dark eye circles, probably because she had been worrying about her people a lot recently and trying to make the Christmas to happen.

"I heard you Jack...okay rascals! Go and play with Matthias," Anna laughs and nods towards her guard who sighs.

"Alright boys, time to practice sword fighting," Matthias says and the boys cheer aloud and run after him.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I laugh anxiously and rub my neck.

"You were thinking what to get to my sister as Christmas present," Anna chirps happily.

"Well..yeah.. I should get something to you as well...and Kristoff, the twins...that snowman, the reindeers," I explain and bury my face to my hands.

"But you're mostly worried about Elsa's gift?" Anna giggles and almost knocks me down as she pushes me with her shoulder.

"Whoa, yeah...how did you know? It's so easy to get something to you guys but to her," I whine and lift my head up.

"She's important?" Anna keeps giggling and making me feel awkward.

"I guess so since she's been helping me a lot," I mumble aloud.

"Sorry that she had to go and check the enchanted forest now but at least you're getting your grandpa looks back," Anna laughs and messes up my hair roughly.

"HEY!" I chuckle and escape from her grasp.

"Sing to her?" Anna suddenly smiles.

"Sing?" I cringe and stare at her like she just lost her mind.

"Yes, she said that you sang once and that you weren't bad. So...why not?" Anna shrugs "- our family loves songs."

"Umm....I could try but I still want to give something to her and you guys in case I--," I sigh and bite my lip.

"In case you return to where you came from?" Anna wonders and places her hand on my shoulder.

"Yup," I say and the feeling of discord grows inside of me. It's like a part of me wants to stay here.

"Listen Jack.. I once thought that change wouldn't be nice and well... I think Elsa did too but sometimes a bit of change is needed to find something greater," she smiles and then hugs me.

I respond to her hug and thank her. When she let go of me I grinned.

"I kind of get it, what you mean" I chuckled.

Then I felt something deep down and I look towards the sea, I can't see it through the buildings but I knew that she was coming back and probably riding on her Nokk across the waves.

"Jack?" Anna hums and I glance at her.

"Elsa is coming back," I smile to her and she frowns at me.

"How do you know?" She raises her eyebrow and I just laugh.

I pat my stomach and smirk, "I just feel it in my belly I guess."

Now I should just figure out a song and finish sculpting the wooden toy figures for Kai and Kris. Fortunately I already managed to make Anna a hairpin and new icepick for Kristoff before I came here to think.

But what song should I try to sing?

"Agh... I don't know...Manny or someone, help," I groan and facepalm.

There was no answer so I decided to let it slip away from my mind for a while. I still have other things to do plus I really want to see Bruni. Elsa had taken him to enchanted forest to see if there were damages there.

Then I heard the sound of horse hooves against the rocky streets. I saw the Nokk galloping through the town and towards the castle. It's body shimmered in the light because of it being covered by ice.

I ran towards the horse and it paused in front of me. My hands touch the cool nose of the Nokk and then I peek at the rider.

"Hi," I grin and wait for her reaction.

"Your hair!" Elsa exhales and hops down from the Nokk.

I let the Nokk leave freely and it returns towards the water. Elsa's hand brushes through my hair and it makes me nervous somehow.

"This is good news! You guys managed to get some faith back into you. People are feeling better I see," she laughs and pulls her hand back.

"Yeah, that's only thanks to them... I even can do this now," I chuckle and sprinkle some snow on top of Bruni who was looking at me, drooling and sitting on Elsa's shoulder.

Bruni hops against my cheek and I laugh as his tiny feet tickled. He was begging for a treat. I waved my hand and I saw Elsa doing the same. Two piles of snow dropped down on the ground and Bruni immediately dived into one, it kept hopping between two of the piles.

Elsa and I stared each other. We were probably equally confused that we thought of the same thing, the same time. Then we laughed together.

A/N:

Here is something nice for the weekend but...well... nightmares are coming.

Will Christmas be ruined?

Also...what song do you think that Jack will sing if he sings?