new boy in charge

Start from the beginning

" I won't accept you as my senior. You aren't part of our brotherhood. I have to going through hell to be part of this faculty and another hell to be in hazing team. You can't just enroll here and take head hazer position as you please!"

"P' Tum" arthit said in flat tone.

"Y...yes a..art.. arthit?" Tum can't help but stutter hearing arthit cold tone earlier, last time he have conversations with the boy he just speak with indifferent tone, and the last glare he threw to the silly Pick in their last meeting still deeply crafted in his heart, this boy is scary, but just now it's more than scary for him.
Arthit doesn't released any pheromones nor glare to the junior but somehow Tum can feel something dangerous will happen if he don't take action.

"Guys *cough* please calm down. It's me who asked him to be new Head hazer. And it's not my only decision, as you all know the second place is Knot's. But Knot said he want his friend to take that place, and he is better hazer than knot himself. All of you know him well right? Even Pick that always have opposite idea from Knot is agree with his decision. Do you all doubts their judgement? Me and another senior have meet Arthit and discuss everything before. Today he just come to introduce himself and to know all the hazing team, not only the main team but also the junior and the medic team for sotus."
Everyone in the room are silence. Only their breathing and wall clock movement heard. Arthit scan their face and appearance one by one. By now he is leaning on the door. He take out his phone and text Bright...umm... Pick,,,

To: idiot lamp
Sent me all hazing team profile

Pick feel his phone vibrate and take a look, he smirk after reading it.

To: dimple boss
Done. Check your last page of schedule.

He slip back the phone to his back pocket. The boys are start to arguing, some of the seniors are agree with Tim, but some other seniors and almost all junior are against it.

Pick and Knot are enjoying the argument while sitting in their initial place and eating chips.
On the other hand arthit busy himself reading the schedule and profile of the boys in this room. All of them are alphas, some of the medic are betas, but the meeting with medic will start in some hour later because right now they have to buy everything they need for tomorrow.

"No wonder they are stubborn,, alphas from rich family really a pain in the ass. They need some beating to make them open their eyes and ears......
How come an alpha this stupid? Is he use his parents money to enroll? Must be the reason why a weakling like him be a hazer, just to show off without real skill...
This one doesn't even have half of my brain and he dare to mess with me. Leader of second year, huh? I bet I can beat you with one hand and close eyes.
Owh, all the girls in medic. Will they be able to handle all those junior? I'm quite sure they won't be able to hold up unconscious man to medic tent,,,,
Are they even have medical skill?
Why don't ask help from medical faculty for assistance instead of this average skill pretty girls"
Arthit keep mumbling while checking all the profile. Unlike the one official made, this one is Pick made, it's made just like how arthit needs, not only their name and student id, but a chronological report of their whole life, including their parents and grandparents asset and affairs. Pick is his right hand man for hacking part, while Knot is the strategy maker as well as his bodyguard. Beam was nagged him for whole week when he knew Arthit sent them away after their highschool graduation.
Beam is close to them too, and they love Beam more than Arthit because he is less poisonous tongue.

"What are you mumbling newbie?" One of the red jacket in a table near the door asked him when seeing arthit mumbling while scrolling his phone.

Arthit just gaze him for a second before back to scroll, said in bored tone.

"None of your business Ming. By the way your boyfriend is cute, you better keep him"

Ming gasp,, how this new boy know his name? He even know about his boyfriend!

"Don't worry, no one in this faculty know you work for mafia family, except your fellow gang. I recommend you to stay away from me or try make a trouble with me using your gang. Mine is stronger" Arthit said calmly

"What are you?" Ming whisper after come out from his shocked.

" Right now I'm a Bangtan family. But I have plan to make my own." Arthit smirk when seeing Ming face turn pale.

"Have you guys done bickering? It's time to wrap up. Start from this time, I'm take the charge of head hazer. Any objection?"
Arthit shout with his hazer voice. Even Pick and Knot are startled, they never heard that kind of voice from arthit. Seems like their boss is being more powerful when they're gone.

Everyone are startled and shocked, they never imagined this pale boy with slender figure have this kind of authorities aura, they have to spread their pheromones to keeps their bodies from trembling, but the boy in charge is not even flinch with the increased of alpha pheromones. He doesn't even leaking or ozing any pheromones.
Pick and Knot look at each other, they have same question in mind,,,

Is he finally an alpha?