An Unexpected Agreement

A/N: This week's art is by Amaura-chan again~! I'm too blessed by how much you've drawn for me! So cuteee~! *。ヾ(>w<)ノ゙*

By the time Iida made a call to Tokoyami, he had been pulled into a bar with Kirishima and Kaminari. They were drinking the night away and exchanging gossip, but once they heard that Izuku had fainted, they dropped everything and immediately rushed to the hospital.

The moment they reached the VIP ward, they were greeted by the sight of a sickly white Izuku lying down on a hospital bed, his arm hooked up to an IV. Bakugou sat beside him with an imposing, overcast expression. They all exchanged unsure glances amongst themselves, clearly frightened by the Alpha's worried face.

Then a nurse walked in carrying a tray of medicine. Kirishima subtly pulled her aside to ask quietly, "How's the patient? What's the problem? Is it serious?"

She responded calmly, "The patient is running a fever of 39.6°C (103.3°F)."

"Oh, a fever... What? It's just a fever?" Kaminari looked stupefied. "Are you sure it's a fever? Only a fever, that's all?"

"Yes, we're sure. We've already done a full body check up. There's no other problems, so please don't worry," she reassured him without a hint of impatience, because all these men... they were all so handsome! She was willing to answer them even if they asked her the same question a hundred times over and over again!

Kaminari weakly held onto the door frame for support and patted his still thundering heart, "Bakubro, are you trying to scare me to death? Midoriya's only having a fever, so why are you acting like he's got some terminal disease?"

Tokoyami also looked on helplessly. "You even called me over to come here. I may be a doctor, but I specialize in healing minds, not the body!"

Bakugou raised his gaze and trained his unnerving eyes on Tokoyami. "You're right. Since you've already served your part, perhaps I should cut off this expense."

In other words, he was going to let the Beta go. After all, the amount he paid the doctor every year wasn't cheap.

"Er, you know what, I'm familiar with a reputable nutritionist in this hospital. I'll go call him over now to personally create a meal plan for Midoriya-san!"

Tokoyami spoke quickly, feeling somewhat guilty and awkward. Ever since the Omega arrived, he had been rather idle in his duties. Whether it was Bakugou Katsuki or Bakugou Katsumi, neither of them required his services anymore, going as far as to cancel their weekly therapy sessions.

After Tokoyami left, Kaminari noticed that Bakugou lowered his head again to look intently at his phone. He couldn't help but ask, "Bakubro, what're you looking at?"

When did his cousin turn into a teenager addicted to the internet?

Upon taking a closer look, he became shocked. Bakugou had actually transferred the surveillance footage from this morning and was now replaying it on his phone. He shivered in terror, "What the heck?! Why are you watching that again? Midoriya looked so scary when I first saw it, I got goosebumps! I couldn't tell if he was acting or if he's for real..."

But right now, the Alpha was playing the video on loop with an unbelievably warm expression that practically broadcasted his thoughts: My mate is too cute...

Man, there really was no hope left for him anymore...

"Seriously, you two couldn't be more alike—even your ways of thinking are the same! So simple and violent! No wonder you guys deserve each other!" Kaminari lamented with a sigh.