An Unexpected Plea

A/N: Merry New Years Eve's eve~!

Izuku slept all the way to the next morning, and woke up naturally. He rested fine last night, but something was off. Why did his tongue feel so sore? Did he bite himself while dreaming?

Was it too savage that he bit himself...?

Everything seemed to be normal at breakfast. Today Kacchan was impeccably dressed in his freshly-pressed business suit. It looked like he was going back to work after breakfast. The ash blond looked refined as he drank his coffee and read his newspaper. His face was perfectly calm, as if nothing had happened last night.

Izuku breathed a sigh of relief, wondering if he was being overly sensitive again. The Alpha might have some vague feelings for him, but it wasn't to the point that he would get jealous over him . . . right? Especially with his own nephew.

Although Kacchan seemed to be fine, Katsumi was not.

The pup had been sulking throughout the whole morning, as if the world owed him something. Izuku passed him a bowl of oatmeal, asking gently, "Baby, what's wrong? You don't like it?"

Katsumi shot an accusing glare at his two-faced father, who was feigning that he hadn't done anything wrong, and looked even angrier. But then he remembered that the Omega loved seeing his smile the most, so he worked hard to raise the corners of his mouth prevent the greenette from worrying about him.

I'm mad, but I need to keep my smile on!

Only then did Izuku finally relaxed and quickly finished his oats. "I'm leaving first. Enjoy your breakfast!"

Today was the day his co-star was finally coming in, so Izuku decided to leave earlier than usual to make a good impression on him. Just as he picked up his backpack and prepared to leave, Katsumu hurtled to his side and tugged instantly at his clothes.

"What is it, honey?" Izuku looked down at the pup curiously. Seeing that he didn't understand, Katsumi looked like he was on the verge of tears, feeling wronged.

Izuku scratched his head and thought about it, but nothing came to his mind of what Katsumi could possibly want. At last he gave up and looked pleadingly at Kacchan for help. The Alpha glanced at the scene and reminded him, "You forgot to give him his goodbye kiss."

"Oh, right! I'm sorry, Katsumi!" Izuku apologized immediately and bent down to do so, affectionately ruffling his ash blond locks before heading out.

The Omega didn't know when it started, but at some point they started a routine where he would kiss the pup everyday before leaving, and Katsumi enjoyed it very much. Izuku had been in such a rush today that he had forgotten all about it.

Izuku made sure to kiss and scent the pup thoroughly, enveloping him in a blanket of warmth. "I'm going now. Don't forget to be good!"

Katsumi waved goodbye to the greenette, watching him disappear into the distance before turning back to his wicked father with a resentful pout. Don't think that I'm letting you off the hook just because you helped me with this!

The Alpha acted as if he didn't notice it, taking a sip of his coffee. "Sorry, I don't know what you want. If you have something you want to tell me, then say it or write it down."

The pup's temper worsened upon hearing that. Even with Izuku's help, he was only at the level of writing down simple words and sentences, with the occasional emoji.

Katsumi wasn't capable of expressing what he felt through writing, but he wasn't about to start talking either. The Omega was also teaching him a few things in sign language, but there was no way he was sharing that with his father. That was their secret code!