An Unexpected Habit

A/N: Happy New Year! Thank you all for +5K reads and 300 votes~! ♪(*^^)o*o(^^*)♪

"Honey, I'm home!"

Back at the Bakugou residence, Izuku finally felt at ease surrounded by the familiar scents and colors around him. His fatigue from earlier was completely washed away. At the sound of his voice, Katsumi immediately hurried over to greet him with an ice-cold glass of juice. He did his best to avoid spilling any of it on the floor.

"Aww, you're too sweet." Izuku thanked him as he took it, kissing the pup's forehead, "Love you!"

After draining it all in one go, he set the cup aside and took one of Katsumi's hands and led him to his bedroom, humming cheerfully, "Let's get you changed. We'll be going out for hotpot soon!"

Bakugou Katsumi, who used to hideaway in the attic whenever he had to leave the house, obediently allowed Izuku to bring him upstairs and tried on one outfit after another.

"This one's too plain, too tacky, too dark, so boring! My God, who bought these for you? Never mind, it was definitely Kacchan! Did he forget that you're only five, not thirty-five?"

While Izuku mocked the Alpha's taste, after rummaging around and tossing out almost half of the closet's contents, he was about to settle for a skull tee when he finally found something suitable. "Wow, this one's so cute!"

It was a soft white short-sleeved shirt with a bunny hood, wires hidden in the ears allowing them to be pointed in any direction. Izuku matched it up with a pair of blue overalls and finished off the combination with a pair of white sneakers. He stood back and studied the result, looking proud of himself.

"I wonder who bought this for you? Maybe it was one of your uncles, or maybe your grandparents? Either way, it'll look adorable on you!"

Satisfied, the greenette nodded, then asked, "What do you think, Katsumi? Do you like it? If not, I can always find something else for you to wear!"

Izuku didn't forget to ask the pup for his opinion even though he would always agree with the Omega's decisions. Sure enough, Kasumi nodded eagerly, eyes bright with anticipation. So Izuku happily helped him put on the winning outfit.

While the pup admired his reflection, Izuku went to his room to change his own clothes. By coincidence or not, he had something similar to Katsumi's clothes. He pulled out a white fluffy hoodie, and paired it with denim overalls.

The hood didn't have bunny ears, but Izuku remembered that Eri-chan had sent him a set of animal themed headbands last year for Christmas. After fixing the white bunny ears onto his unruly locks, Izuku walked out to see the pup's reaction.

Katsumi's eyes lit up upon Izuku's return. He looked at the Omega's outfit, then at himself, his little face filled with delight. He was very happy to be twinning with Izuku, reaching up to touch his bunny eared headband.

With the both of them ready, they headed out to the entrance. A loud rumble of an engine greeted them. Bakugou Katsuki had arrived. He got out of United States Smash Plus Ultra: Limited Edition and walked up the steps to the front. When his sharp gaze landed upon the pair wearing matching clothing, his gruff demeanor softened.

Katsumi was naturally adorable no matter what he wore. As for Izuku, the cute rabbit ears and outfit made him look even younger; standing side-by-side, they looked more like siblings.

"We're both ready, can we go now?" Izuku questioned him worriedly, having second thoughts and wondering if it was too much to copy the pup's clothes.

Bakugou nodded, his eyes stuck on the Omega's appearance before he forced himself to turn away. "Let's go."

Inside the car's backseat, Izuku asked excitedly, "Hey, Kacchan, isn't Katsumi's outfit adorable? It took me forever to find it!"