Epilogue

Three Weeks Later

"I don't understand why you're reteaching me how to take pictures," I said to Mason as he pulled me towards KAM's. Yes, we still snuck in here, I'm actually surprised we haven't been caught yet.

"You're slacking, I have to," he answered and smiled at me.

I rolled my eyes but followed him into the garden. When we walked in, I started to walk over to our usual bench, but Mason pulled me behind the fountain.

"Okay, take a picture of that from this angle," he said and pointed to the fountain.

I gave him a look that asked 'Do I have to?' but he just gave me one of his Mason looks, so I turned toward the mountain and snapped a picture then gave the camera to him to look at.

His face said it all.

"Well, gosh, you don't have to be mean about it."

"Did you even try?" He asked, looking appalled.

I looked away from him and mumbled a response that I didn't even know meant.

"Come on Kennedy," he said, his big eyes staring at me "You're really talented when you try."

Honestly, I just wasn't focused at the moment. I don't know why, buy I just felt that doing this was wasting time, like there was some kind of limit on Mason and I's time left together.

Which there was, actually.

Now I realize how my sister felt with Robert, like nothing else mattered except for your other half. You know what, maybe I'll just apply to a college in this area so that we can stay together. And even if we don't, we'll figure something out, because we are not leaving each other's side.

"You know, I love you right?" I said, not caring that it probably sounded random to him.

He furrowed his eyebrows at me. "Yeah," he said slowly. "And I love you too, but you're just trying to distract me aren't you? It isn't going to work."

I smiled again and stood closer to him. "Please, can we do this later?" I tried my best to look seductive.

He stared at me for a second then wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. It was sweet and fulfilling and if I had died right there, I would've been content with life because this was perfect.

"Can I ask you something?" Mason asked me, pulling away slighly, his arms still around my waist.

I nodded. He could do anything he wanted and I wouldn't care.

"Are you really against prom?" He asked.

"Yeah, prom is for losers," I answered immediately, but I didn't look in his eyes.

"Don't lie to me, Kennedy," he whispered.

I smiled at him because he had me figured out down to every last personality trait. Someone with that kind of dedication is a keeper.

"Okay, maybe Prom seems cool, but I don't want you to bother with it," I said. "It's not your kind of thing."

He smiled. "If it's your kind of thing, it's my kind of thing," I said. "But this isn't how I'm asking you to go with me."

"What?" I asked, smiling.

"I'm gonna ask you, and you are going to love it. I won't tell you when, or,how, but you won't expect it," he said.

My mind raced with all the possibilities, then I stopped. I didn't want to guess and if I tried, I'd lose my mind. So I'll just enjoy now.

He kissed me again and when he pulled back, I asked, "I thought you weren't going to let me distract you."

"I wasn't," he said, then looked me up and down, stopping at my face to stare at me for a bit. There was a smile on his face as he added, "But try to see things in my perspective."

THE END!

Thank you all for reading and I hope you enjoyed this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. Also, I will be doing a one shot book for a one shot of how Mason asks her to prom! If you want me to see your writing, send my a private message and I'll give you my email so you can send it to me using word Document. The one shot must be sent in by November 3rd.

Once again, thanks so much for reading. Comment! Vote! Fanimos!