Sixteen

He held tightly onto my hips as I almost fell for about the sixth time.

"There you go. You're getting the hang of it." He said with a smile and moved smoothly to in front of me. His hands captured mine as he gently pulled me with him.

"Matt I'm going to- fuck!" I squealed when my skate got caught in the ice. But luckily he grabbed onto me just in time but that caused him to fall.

The way he fell was awful, but hilarious. His legs literally went up into the air like how you would see a cartoon character fall on a banana slip.

I ended up snorting and then laughing my ass off as I hung onto the barrier. When he saw me laughing, he chuckled some and began to get himself up.

"O-Oh my god! Are you okay?" I laughed, holding out my hand. He grabbed it, also holding onto the barrier to pull himself up.

"Yeah." He smiled and pulled me by my waist to him. He leaned in, his eyes at my lips until going up to my eyes. He was so close to kissing me when a group of girls skated up to us.

"You're Matt right? From My Darkest Days?!" The girl in the middle asked. When one of them looked at me I quickly hid my face in his chest. Neil told me that no fans of MDD or 3dg can know about me. He said it's just to keep me safe which I understand. There are a lot of crazy fans.

"Yeah I am. You girls want signatures, photos?" He asked politely.

"Yes! We have actually a few of your guys CD's in my car!" Another girl says. I looked up at Matt to see him glancing down at me. ( yes ik even tho its like 2009 that they haven't released the debut album)

"Um...sure! But can we do it in about thirty minutes? We just got here and want to skate a little bit." Matt said with a small smile. I glanced over at the girls, some glaring at me but some staring at Matt.

"S-Sure.." they waved and then skated away.

"Thank you." I smiled and leaned up, kissing him.

"Anything for you." He smiled back like usual and leaned his forehead against mine. He pecked my lips one last time before backing up. His hanf outstretched into mine, continuing to help me skate.

🍁 🍁 🍁 🍁

I stood beside Matt, wearing his sunglasses and beanie while he signed multiple sets of CD's. One of the girls was beginning to piss me off when she kept touching him everywhere. And i mean everywhere. She played it off as an accident and it's bad when even MATT gets uncomfortable with it. The guy who writes about sex.

When she did, he literally jolted back and if I'm being honest it was a bit funny. Especially when he almost tripped.

I sighed when he finally finished and wrapped his arm around me.

"See you, girls." He nodded at them and we began towards his jeep.

Matt helped me out as we arrived to a rather packed restaurant. It was a popular Italian place up in the city. I ate here once with Adam and Barry, it was really good. It has a nice, peaceful atmosphere which I love and they take their time making their food the best. Sure it takes awile but its damn well worth it.

We walked in and Matt told the waiter about our reservations. So we were led towards the back where only a few tables were full. Matt helped me into my seat and then pushed me in easily, doing the same for himself.

"Thank you so much for today. It's been so amazing." I smiler after the server took our drinks.

"Anything to get to see that smile again, love. I'm glad you've had fun." His hand gently caresses mine.

My Adam Gontier fanfic is out called Running Away!

Btw i just figured out that's a 3dg song 😂😂