One

Neil pov

"I haven't seen her in forever what does she look like?" Doug asked.

"I don't know. She's always dying her hair and getting more piercings." I laughed.

We all waited at the airport, super excited to see my little sister again and their bestfriend. They had all known Ella ever since I got in the band and since she knew Brad, she connected with Matt and his band. Obviously since we all also live in the same house. We all smiled when we saw her, head down, looking at her phone with earbuds in. That is until she finally looked up, looking around. When she saw us, she smiled widely and ran.

Ella pov

There he was, my older brother and the two bands. I ran over to him, dropping my stuff beside us and jumping into Neil's arms. He wrapped his arms around me, squeezing tightly.

"Okay you two! Pass her around!" I heard Adam chuckle. Me and Neil pulled apart and I then went over to Adam.

"Hey el's" he whispered as he squeezed me in his arms.

"Holy fuck look at all this hair!" Matt laughed as his hands picked up the ends of my hair.

"Yeah I've been growing it out." Everyone looked at me with wide eyes.

"What?" I giggled.

"You really weren't lying when you said you picked up their accent." Brad laughed as he then, squeezed me into his embrace.

"How have you been beautiful?"  He said into my ear.

"I've been great." I smiled. We pulled apart and I then moved to Barry, him looking all serious. So i decided to tease him and look all serious as well. When his eyes looked into mine, he couldn't help but to burst into laughter and hug me. I next moved onto Sal.

"Hey baby." He said as he picked me up so i didn't look as short, and hugged me. I giggled. I always loved how they would all call me these cut little pet names. Or things you would call someone in a relationship.

Next I moved over to Matt and smiled big. He stepped towards me, squeezing me so tight I could barely breathe.

"Looking gorgeous as usual." He teased.

After we got all my luggage, we headed out to their cars. I rode with Neil, Brad and Adam, me sitting in the back beside Brad. Holy hell I just realized how tired I am. I have been on and off planes for the last 23 hours and I have some serious jet lag.

I leaned my head against the window and drifted off.

Brad POV

We got home, to our huge four story mansion that all of us living together in. I went to go wake up Ella but Neil stopped me.

"She probably has bad jet lag and just needs to sleep. Would you mind carrying her in?" I nooded and unbuckled, walking over to her side. I opened her door and quickly caught her head. Unbuckling her, I slowly grabbed her very light body and carried her into the house.

"Here I'll take her. Her room is still a mess." Sal offered. He walked over to me and took her into his arms, carrying her bridal style like i was doing. 

I watched as he took her up the stairs and then went back to help with luggage.

About thirty minutes later we have all her luggage upstairs in the room we're still working on for her.

Ella pov

My eyes crack open to see a different room. One that I'm not recognizable in. I sit up, but am quickly stopped my the arm around my low waist. Looking beside me, I giggled as I saw Matt hugging my waist and Sal snoring beside me.  Looking out the window, I saw it was night. This is going to take awhile to get used to...especially since right now I'm used to it being day. The grasp on my waist was suddenly tightened and I felt Matt stir. 

"Everything okay El?" He asks tiredly.

"Yeah just not exactly used to sleeping right now." I smiled at him as I whispered. 

He sits up but doesn't let go of my waist. "Oh yeah that's right. Right now it would be day." I nodded. "It'll take a bit to get used to but for now just try to go back to sleep." He kissed my forehead then layed back down, bringing me with him.  

When I had woke up, instead of Matt's arm, I found Sal's arm around my waist. But Matt's warmth was still beside me as I felt his legs near mine. I sat up, blinking a few times to fade away some of the blurriness. Very slowly, I removed Sal's arm and got off the bed, finding my way to the door and closing it behind me. I took the chance to look around. When I stepped out of the two boy's bedroom, I was in a long hallway with two more doors down the hallway which I was presuming two of the guy's rooms. I walked the opposite way of the rooms, hoping to find stairs and eventually did at the end of the hall. 

I walked all the way down to the ground floor, walked a bit then found the HUGE living room. It had two love seats and three couches with a few comfy looking chairs. Turning to my right, I saw a huge kitchen where I then saw Adam drinking coffee. I walked over to him, getting a mug and pouring some coffee in as well.

"Morning." He smiled at me.

"More like night for me," I giggled. 

"You must be exhausted then."

"Yep. It was kinda hard to sleep last night. But i'll get used to it." I said as I took a sip of the hot coffee.