Five

Few weeks later
It was evening and I had just gotten back from the store with some new hair dye. I hadn't dyed it in awhile and i wanted to go for a different color. My brother makes fun of me for it since "I'm always dying my hair and getting more piercings". Atleast i do my piercings for free. I do them myself since it's a lot easier.

"Hey El's." Neil said as I walked through the door.

"Hey." I smiled at them.

"Where'd you go?" Sal asked.

"Just the store. I needed some more hair dye."

I literally watched as Neil turned his head and rolled his eyes. But then broke out into a smile and turned back towards me. He knew that i saw him so he just gave me an innocent smile. This time i was the one to roll my eyes and head upstairs.

I set everything on the sink then took down my hair from thr ponytail. I got my brush, and brushed it till there was no knots at all. The color i got was a blossom pink and a dark red. All my hair will be pink except the top.

After awhile of dying every little piece of my hair, i was finally finished. Now all I gotta do is wash it.

So Fifteen minutes later I was fully done.

And I absolutely loved it

And I absolutely loved it. As I finished drying it, I walked back into my room just as Sal came in.

"Hey babe what do-- wow." He opened his eyes wide when he saw my hair. I blushed.

"Is it that bad?" I asked a bit nervously.

"No hun you look amazing." He smiled.

"The guys want to know what you want to eat." He said, coming a bit closer.

"Honestly I'll eat anything." I smiled brightly at him.

"Okay. Come down in a bit then." He smiled on his way out. When he walked out, my phone started going off to another friend of mine, Tina.

"Tina? Why're you calling its late?" I asked, knowing it was about 2 am over there. All of a sudden she just started sobbing.

"Ella!!" She sobbed.

"Tina what's wrong you're scaring me..." i was starting to get super nervous. It takes a lot to make her cry.

"Jenny committed suicide!!" She sobbed. It was like my whole world just stop. I felt tears well up. Jenny was the friend i moved down to Australia with. I've known her since 2nd grade and we were like sisters.

"Wh-what?..." i half sobbed.

"They're taking her body now. I walked in on her hanging from the ceiling...why would she do this?" She cried. I crashed to the ground, leaning against the bed. My phone dropped and I just started sobbing loudly. I heard a bunch of footsteps rush up the stairs and into my room. I then felt the warmth of Neil, coming to my side and trying to figure out what's wrong. But i wouldn't answer. I was practically screaming.

Neil finally gave up and just wrapped me in his arms, Dougie came on the other side of me and also wrapped his arms around me.

"Baby calm down...it's gonna be okay. Whatever it is."
Doug tried to soothe me but i couldn't take it. My best friend, gone. Never to be seen alive again.

"Ella what happened?" Neil asked after awhile.

"J-Jenny killed herself!" I sobbed. I saw his eyes open wide.

"Shit.." he muttered and held me tighter.

"Who's Jenny?" Sal whispered.

"The girl Ella moved down there with. They've known each other since 2nd grade." Neil replied.

Sorry for short chapter but in the next coming chapters they will get a bit triggering