Fifteen

Happy Thanksgiving!

Ella pov

I smiled to myself when he had walked away. But..my brother would kill him if he figured out what Matt did. But he'll get over it. I really like Matt and he can't do anything about that.

...

I walked downstairs after getting on a shirt and headed to Adams room. First I knocked, hearing a come in. Then I went in to see Adam, Neil, and Brad playing video games.

"Can I watch?" I asked softly. Adam turned towards me, smiled, and nodded. Brad patted the place next to him on the bed and I quickly climbed up.

"Do you want to play?" He asked with another smile, his lip ring moving as he did.

"Sure!" He gave me the controller, showing me how to play and soon I was able to get the hang of it and beat Neils ass.

"Daaaamn you let your own little sister who just learned how to play!" Adam teased, bumping his shoulder.

"Ha ha you got beat by a girl!" We all laughed at our cringiness.

"Hey where's Barry?" I asked.

"He was meeting up wirh a friend of his at a bar. Said he won't be back for awhile." I nodded and continued playing.

About an hour later, Matt popped in.

"Hey baby do you wanna leave in about an hour?" I nodded and handed the controller back to Brad.

"Where are you two going?" Brad asked.

"Just going to hang out." I answered plainly. He nodded and I ran out, following Matt upstairs.

"Dress warm. I figured we could go to the ice rink first." I smiled. I haven't been in forever!!

"Yay! Thank you Matty!" He chuckled and kissed my cheek before heading into his room.

After taking a shower and drying my hair, I brushed it out and left it down. I found a skirt, jacket and purple shirt and put all of it on. Knowing my legs will be cold i put on some white pantyhose and slipped on high heeled boots (pic above).

I stuffed my toboggan in my purse along with my gloves. Quickly I looked over my outfit and decided I was fully ready. Oh god now I'm nervous. I've never been on a date! I was snapped out of my thoughts by the knock on the door, Matt then coming in.
He had his favorite black shirt which just had the words My Darkest Days on the back with blue jeans, a few rips in them.

"I hope you know I suck at iceskating." I giggled. He smiled and grabbed my hips to pull me towards him. His soft lips took hold of mine softly and I moved my lips with his. Sadly, after a few seconds he pulled back. "Ready?" I nodded and he took my hand to lead me out.

"Neil! We're heading out!" Matt yelled at his door and then continued down the stairs.

We soon arrived at the rink and got our skates.

"Don't worry I'll help." He said as he finished tying my right skate since he just INSISTED on it.

Short chp. But ayyyeee sorry for very slow updates and being hella inactive