Two

After I was done with the coffee, I wrapped my hair in a messy bun on top of my head.  bit later, a few more of the guys came down. Barry first, then Doug.

"Morning Dougie." I smiled at him. He came to get coffee and kissed my cheek in the process. Soon enough, everyone was up. Getting coffee or making breakfast. 

"Hey sis, if you want I can show you around today." Neil said as he followed me into the living room.

"Not right now i'm still trying to wake up a bit to get used to the time change." He nods, understanding. 

And wow I now see why they need so many couches. They literally take up all of them. So I go and sit on the arm rest beside Matt. But he had other ideas. He grabbed my waist and pulled me onto his lap, making me blush. I didn't really mind that much though. I was used to interacting like this with all the guys. I've known them all for almost my whole life! I'm even very close to my brother. He's very protective of me so there's one reason. But it's also because he always had my back, always protecting me and acting like my best friend. After our parents and brother died, he took care of me. Never ever leaving me till I made the decision to move to Australia with my friend. But even then I had to persuade him to let me go. My brother means everything to me. 

"Oh I meant to ask you guys, is there a gym or even a martial arts gym around here?"

"If anything you should ask Matt." Brendan said so i turned my head towards Matt.

"Yeah there's one not too far up here that I go to." He smiled at me. "I can show you when you get your sleeping back in order." I nodded as a thanks. Suddenly, a medium sized black dog comes running in, along with a golden one. The golden one jumps on Adam and the black one tries to climb up here with me and Matt. We all laugh when he see's I'm in the way. But then the black dog starts sniffing me.

"Aw he's so cute." I said as I petted his head.

"This is Buddy. Thats Mabel. Just so you know, Buddy likes to cuddle." Brad laughs. I got up, sitting on the armrest, letting Buddy climb onto Matt. And Brad was right. Buddy literally looked like he was hugging Matt and it was absolutely adorable. As for Mabel, she just sprawled out on Adam's lap.

"Oh, Neil. Where did you guys put all my stuff?"

"We put it up in the room you'll be staying in. Here I'll show you." Neil said as he got up, leading me up the stairs.

We go back up to the floor I was on this morning, and he leads me to the one near Matt and Sals. He opens the door and I see all my luggage.

"I'll leave you to get unpacked. Just so you know, Matt and Sal share a room down the hall, also on this floor is Brad. You have your own bathroom and shower through that door as well. Since this is the second floor, on the third floor is Me, Adam and Barry. And the fourth is Reid, Doug and Brendan. This used to be Matt's room but aince you were coming he moved with Sal." He explains.

"Alright. Thanks Neil." I smile at him as he walks out. Okay first, I'm taking a shower. I strip off my clothes and put them in a pile, then walk into the, holy shit this bathroom is huge. It had both a shower and a large bathtub. Sink and toilet, obviously as well. The shower gives you plenty of room to move around and a shelf to put all your shampoo, conditioner, and soap. It even has a little holder for my razor. I grab a towel from the closet, wrap it around my chest and go back into my room to dig out my  athing supplies. After finding it, I bring it into the shower and start the water. I take my towel off and set it on the hook beside the sink, then I step in, closing the glass door. It wasn't exactly see through because it had ripples in the glass to make sure you can't exactly see everything.

After my shower, I felt refreshed and a lot more awake. I walked back into the bedroom, the towel around my chest, as i digged through my suitcases to find something to wear. I eventually settle for nike joggers and a tight, crop top tank top. After I got dressed, I started unpacking. I first pulled out all the toiletries and utensils for the bathroom such as toothbrush, hairbrush, hairdryer, hair dye, curling iron, etc. I went back and forth, putting all that stuff up on the sink counter and under the sink and as well in the drawers.

After I was done with the bathroom, I started unpacking all my clothes. I put underwear, bras...and a bit of lingerie...okay a lot, in the drawers, making sure to hide the lingerie because lord knows those guys are perverts.

After I'm done with the underwear, I go over to the closet, opening it up and grabbing some hangers.

About two hours later I am completely done with organizing, and unpacking my room just the way I want it.