Eight

Trigger warning!

I took my glass of water upstairs to my room, setting it on my nightstand as i slipped out of my clothes and into an oversized shirt that went down to my mid thigh. As i was about to climb into bed i remembered that I left my phone downstairs. So i walked back down and got it.

When i got back up, I was texting Tina to make sure she was okay. As I did i took a few gulps of the water and then set it back down.

I walked over to my mirror, taking out all my piercings like usual and setting them on the desk. But then started not to feel right. My head was dizzy and my body was hot. Am i sick? I started to stumble, but then i fell and hit my head on my desk hard, knocking me out.

Neil pov

I was getting ready to go to bed when my door slammed open.

"Neil!" Brad yelled. I gave him a confused look.

"Ella is gone!" My eyes widened and i ran after him, up the stairs and to her room. It was empty. All her piercings were on her night stand. The clothes she wore today were on the floor by the bed and there was a glass of water on the nightstand and the window was also open. Ella is too much of a good girl to sneak out so that's not possible. Plus she has no reason to.

"Neil.." Brad pointed to a place near the nightstand. I kneeled down towards it and there was a bit of blood.

"Hey ba-- oh. Where's Ella?" Sal and Matt both came in."

"I don't know.." i said, rubbing a hand through my hair.

"Damn it what're we gonna do?!" I stressed. My little sister is gone. My baby girl is gone (not in any weird way). Ella is my entire world. The only family i have left!

Ella pov

My eyes slowly opened. The first that that i noticed was some sort of rag in my mouth so i couldn't speak. I was wearing no underwear or bra and a skirt with a loose white shirt with knee socks. I couldn't move because I'm in a chair, my wrists and and ankles were tied to the chair as well. My body went into complete panic mode. It always did this when I have no idea where I am.

I started to hyperventilate as well as tears flowing down my cheeks. It looked like i was in some basement. There was a small light that lit up the small room as well as there are concrete floors. I could feel the coldness of it through my socks. My eyes jotted everywhere, trying to figure it all out when suddenly the door opened and two tall men came down the stairs. My breathing picked up harder as they started walking towards me.

"Hey babygirl you've been out for awhile." The tall one with brown hair said. I tried to ask where i am but it was all muffled. I started to cry harder from the anticipation of what they would do. I'm so scared that my hands are literally shaking.

"She's beautiful isn't she? Good body, bet she's still a virgin since she's only 19." Thr other one with blonde hair said with a smirk.

"You know, she looks so familiar." The brown headed one said, rubbing his slight stubble.

"Yeah i told you. I listen to this band called Three Days Grace, this is the drummers, Neil Sanderson, sister. She's gonna make us a lot of money." The other one smirked.

"Guess we should introduce ourselves. I'm Zane, this is Daniel." The one with blonde hair said which is Zane. Daniel came up to me and took the thing out of my mouth.

"What's your name doll?" Daniel asked.

"E-Ella.." i said very nervously.

"What do you say we mark her up a bit?" Zane said with an evil smirk. One that made me scared for my life. Daniel pulled out something small, silver, and has a rectangular shape. He started walking close to me, turning my arm in the restraints so you could see the inside of my right arm. He held the small blade on my arm and started to slice in lines, making me scream. He sliced in rows all the way up my arm, the blood quickly pouring out. It hurt so fucking bad.

Zane then came up, wiping away all the blood as i cried. He put then blindefold or rag or whatever back around my head and into my mouth. Daniel came to my other arm, doing the same thing. I screamed once again from the added pain. But they just laughed. They fucking LAUGHED.

"Isn't this just pretty? This will make some beautiful scars." Zane smirked. Sadistic bastard.