The one that always love you.

"To make you fall in love with me is not easy,
To make you mine is like a dream that will never come true"

A man with a mask on his face was writing a poem for the one he couldn't reach. The one that makes his heart flutter from distance. The one that owned his heart from his past life.

"Xi Youran..." Prince JianZi sighed then put down the brush that was in his hand. Slowly getting up and walk towards the blooming cherry tree. It was so mesmerizing as if it bear a curse on it.

"My lord" Cai Xian arrived after a long journey from his mission.

"I have a good news and bad news to report to you. This I confirmed by myself and I witnessed it with my own eyes" Prince JianZi didn't turn around to face his most trusted guard but wave his hand as a sign for Cai Xian to speak out the news he gained.

"The good news is Xi Youran is alive and is now in the capital in disguise as a Noble from other kingdom. The bad news is, Madam Xi Jia's corpse is nowhere to be found but I am very sure that Soul Clan is not involved in this disappearance of Xi Jia's corpse" Prince JianZi is too shocked with both news but did not show it on his face.

"Good work. Go take rest. We will move out to the Southern boarder soon when everything is done here" Prince JianZi is not a sheltered prince like tge other prince. He has long battered himself in so many war. His men keep changing everytime a war ends and sometimes this pained him to the point that he thought of surrendering in the war that has been going for so long but his comeback from the past really woke him up.

"I will protect you all" From that day no matter how much cost he had to spend for his men to cultivate, he never care of those thing. Even when he nearly emptied his savings but he still buy every possible herbs that can enhanve one's cultivation.

A girl in a red dress with a big Begonia's pattern on her dress currently touring the capital in hope to stumble into some good items or book for her to cultivate her newly found power. She is now trying to recover her Qi back to how it used to be before everything happened. Whenever she remind of the past where there's the old man and her divine beast, her heart would tighten and it hard to breath.

"Young miss, may I have the honor to serve you?" An old guy with a scheming eyes come to Xi Youran. 'She must be a noble. I cannot bear to offend such valuable customer" that old guy thought in his heart.

"It's okay. I just come here to see if anything could catch my picky eyes" Xi Youran smile and walked away leaving the old guy confused. After a while Xi Youran still couldn't find any leads regarding the Blood techniques then she left without anyone noticed.