The sky is trembling

The sky darkened for a moment and started to rains. The cold breeze don't bother them anymore. At the moment all all they know is emptiness and nothing else. No one ever thought that the fierce General Jiang youen will make such face. No one can see through those dead eyes.

"Father..." His daughter called out and smile but his eyes showing no emotions.

"I Am sorry...it's my faults" His voice is trembling as if he was holding himself from tears.

"General" A tall man with a black mask approach him and whispered something.

"Xi Youran is alive" Then the tall man with a black mask excused himself.

".....Dear...I finally found her but you're not here anymore. How am I going to tell her about you" General Jiang Youen smile and chuckle with the same dead eyes.

Then he walked away to somewhere in the backyard where his wife used to relax while brewing a tea. The smell of her still lingering around.

"....this-" the fierce General Jiang Youen fall on his knees and burst into tears. His initial powers surging out and uncontrollable. His one and only son comes in while trying to withstand his father powers.

"F-FATHER.....CALM DOWN-" Jiang Feng vomitted blood and only then Jiang Youen realized his stupid action.

"S-SON! I am sorry" Jiang Feng smile and hug his father tightly.

"I Am sorry too. I'm too focused on my study that I never remember to go home. Little sister was actually reaching for me when mom was ill but that wicked step daughter of step mother one step ahead" Jiang Feng started to cry in his father embrace.

"...she did what?!" Jiang Youen was shocked hearing his son words.