Manipulator

"Hihihi...This is very intriguing indeed" That long black haired guy with a fan smile creepily as he walked away after eavesdropping to JianZi new order to his shadow guards. That man was Sheng, he is the first person to know each identity of the returner. He wanted to ignore all of the sudden occurrences but blame his self-nature, he just like chaos so much but never interfere in it. He enjoyed watching people cry in agony begging for help. Sheng indeed a very mysterious person but he never does evil deeds. 

"Tell Cai Xiao to track Xi Youran. I will personally reach for her when we successfully traced her down" JianZi gives a new order to his number one shadows guard. JianZi indeed curious about the reason why Xi Youran suddenly went missing but he is more worried about her whereabouts and what kind of situation is she facing right now. 

"Achoo! WHO THE HELL IS CURSING ME! I HAVE BEEN SNEEZING TOO MUCH LATELY" Xi Youran is not aware of what consequences for her sudden action busily cursing on her own. Her frustration has been rapidly increasing these few days. Three weeks after successfully made a low-grade potion, right now she has pretty much used on using the big stove for mixing the medicine to produce better potion. Because of the Qi inside her which already reached Dou Sheng rank, Her training has been good and pretty well and thanks to it, she is now a 5th ranked alchemist but to break through in a short time is totally impossible. 

While at Jiang main house, since TianZi learned that Xi Youran was not there and right now on the training, a new envoy from the Yuan Kingdom has arrived. Somehow this incident supposed to be happening a year later but someone has been trying to escalate this much faster than the real anticipation. At that time, JianZi who is aware of the suspicious incident cannot help but continue to investigate it. The important events that JianZi has been trying to avoid have been the first to happen. 'This is very strange...something feels off here...why do I feel like this is actually planned by the same person...but why TianZi? Unless...'  JianZi clenched his fist and without he realized it himself, he is releasing his Qi all of sudden. 

"Prince JianZi~ kindly reattracted your Qi...Your eunuch is dying outside~" All of sudden, and the person that JianZI really wanted to avoid which is Sheng, the jack-of-all-trades suddenly popped out from nowhere shocked JianZi. Sheng indeed a very mysterious person but that doesn't mean he can afford to offend him. What convinced JianZi that Sheng is someone that he shouldn't mess up with is even with his Dou Huang released, Sheng is perfectly fine walking around with his creepy smile under his Qi pressure. That indicates that Sheng strength should not be underestimated. 

 "Why are you here? I thought you were clinging closely to the future emperor." JianZi sighed and took a seat while Sheng just humming a weird song behind his handmade paper fan. JianZi picked up his brush and write something on the piece of paper. JianZi couldn't concentrate because of a certain person gaze, he put down his brush and looked at the person that currently staring at him. 

"What do you want?" Sheng chuckled and walked out from JianZi studying room. JianZi was confused but ignored it and walked out from his studying room to somewhere inside his chamber. He dismissed all the maids and servant for the day and locked himself in his chamber. JianZi undoes his clothes and sits cross-legged. He relaxed and empty his mind and begin to cultivate his Qi. It's been more than years for JianZi trying to break through to the peak of Dou Huang. 

The envoy that comes from Yuan Kingdom was a messenger from Yuan Emperor. TianZi was being reckless. He only thinking of rewriting the past but he is naive because a great consequence is falling onto Zhang Kingdom. 'I will change the thing that makes the two of us part away. I swear that I will repay her sincere love' TianZi was very sure that every action he made was perfect but it leads to another path where he and Xi Youran will never be together. 

"Did you hear? the envoy from the Yuan Kingdom informed that since they do not have a male heir, they are willing to surrender to Zhang Kingdom but with a condition, the first daughter will become the next empress regardless of who will be the next emperor" The maids were talking about the news and that's how the rumor spread as Emperor Zhang become restless because he hasn't yet named the next emperor. 

A week after the envoy comes to the Zhang Kingdom, the first daughter of Yuan Kingdom arrived and just like in the past, TianZi captivated by her beauty and elegance. 'Why did it becomes like this? This is not what I wished to accomplish. She supposed to be Brother JianZi's bride. I cannot make Xi Youran as my Empress if she is here'  TianZi was speechless. Never did he know that in the past, that woman was the reason why Xi Youran become a jealousy woman and enticed by her hunger for his love. 

"Prince JianZi, we've found Xi Youran's current location. What should we do?" JianZi was just finished taking his bath. Cai Xiao teleports back to his master side as soon as he found the woman that his master care so much. 'Xi Youran...Finally, I found you after three months of your sudden disappearance' Prince JianZi smile from ear to ear and picked up a neatly folded paper with his official stamp on it. 

"Bring this to her...you don't have to watch her 24/7...We will let her know every event that happened at the palace while she is away. If she ever asks who send you just tell her, it's the first prince" JianZi don't plan on holding back his overflowing feelings toward her. This time, he will fight for her love but if she wished to love someone else, He is prepared to be her shield whenever he had to. 

"Lady Xi Youran" Xi Youran was taken aback when someone called her name while she is reading the Red Lotus Flame Essence Scroll. She turned around to the familiar shadow guard and stared at the letter on his hand. 'Isn't this one of the first prince shadow guards? Why is he here with a letter?'  Xi Youran approached Cai Xiao and the moment he handed the letter, he vanished into thin air. 

"Woah! So awesome~ what is that technique?" Xi Youran was amazed at the technique that Cai Xiao used just now and she ran around the house to find her master that was nowhere to be found. For some time now, Grandpa Yan has been going out and only come back when the sun goes down, Xi Youran was suspicious of her master behavior but choose to ignore it and proceed to read the letter from the first prince. 

'Lady Xi Youran, 

it's been a while since we last met. I know this is so sudden for me to send you a letter but I just want to let you know that I am happy to be able to connect with you through my letter. If it is not rude, I really wish to know why you disappeared, and if you can come back soon, it's better because I heard from your father, you were on training to improve yourself to be worthy to be Prince TianZi wife but I am not convinced unless it from you. I am hoping to see your reply. 

with regards, Prince Zhang JianZi'

"Woah! his writing is so neat and beautiful~ But what the hell with me training myself to be TianZi perfect wife?!" Xi Youran cannot believe that her father told TianZi such ridiculous thing but if it the past her, it might be possible. But one thing that makes Xi Youran more curious is why suddenly is Prince JianZi sending her a letter? He is the first to find her whereabouts. Even her family has no idea where she went to and yet the first prince is capable to find her. Xi Youran was confused and her head is full of thoughts but it was disturbed by the old man nagging. Xi Youran forget about the stove and her potion is burned so let's say she failed.