THE TWISTED FATE

I was running to wherever my legs lead me without looking to my surroundings. 

"When I finally believed that I would escape from this wicked fate, I encountered a hellish fate" I stopped running and sit on the ground while hugging my knees close to my face. Again, I am wasting my tears for my pitiful life. 

"I thought that now I become a returner I could escape my wicked fate but if this is true, I'd rather die then have to face more than I already go through" I closed my eyes trying to calm myself.

Nature is so mesmerizing and it shooting down my worries but that doesn't mean it gone. I wish to live the different path in this life now that I back but deep inside my heart is throbbing in pain. 

"Now that I know the truth, back then I remember how I loved him but will that feeling linger with me, after all, what happened?" I looked down as something caught my eyes. 

"What is this? A cat?" I saw a bleeding little cat [I assume so]. 

"Grrr..." It still alive as I approached it the sudden it jumped away makes me startled and fall flat on my butt.

"Ouch..." It stopped a few steps away from me and I tried to approach it once again and this time it just lay poorly on the ground so I picked it up. 

"Cat? No a tiger? A lion?" I keep observing it as I forget the wounds of the beast. 

[I am dying] >>The beast

"AH! You're bleeding" I run around to find any nearest river or clean water to wash the small cat. 

[I might die before you treated me~]>>The beast

"Found it!" I splashed a water onto the beast and realized something about the cat [I assume it].

"This is a Mystical Beast from the legend. PFTT! Who am I kidding? This is a half-dead cat" I laughing alone as I tried to find a Rijun herb [Healing Herb] that can be used to make an ointment for a beast's wound. I read it on one book that human's medicine is different from the beast.