My heart is Beating?

After a while, I have been thinking of avoiding from getting to know TianZi but I never even considered my feeling towards him. 

'Why is my heart beating?' I whisper to myself. 

[Eh...Did My master heartbeat become faster? Must be because of this playboy]>>>The beast

"It's nice to see you Lady Xi Youran. I hope we can get to know each other better in the future" Xi Youran just smile as she cursing herself in her mind. 

"I look forward to it" Xi Youran's heart is beating so hard as if it will be blown up in a second. 

[Hmph!]>>>The Beast

'What the hell with this beast? Hogging onto my future wife b-boobs' TianZi blushed at his own words as he exchange glare with the beast. 

'Why is TianZi keep staring at my cat' Xi Youran looks down as she realized something and covered up her chest. 

"I-it's not what you thinking-" TianZi was dumbfounded as He stopped for a while as Jiang Youen was very shocked at what his daughter just done. 

"Xi Youran! What are you doing?" Xi Youran was shocked at her own action and apologize but someone is happy because of the incident.

[HAH! Serve you right, Pervert!]>>>The Beast

"It's okay. I am sorry for staring at you and makes you uncomfortable" TianZi was ashamed of his own action and excused himself to go home as he keep caressing his cheek that turning to red. 

"Xi Youran..." TianZi smile and walked home with his attendants.