Farewell Little Disciple

[Mu Fei = Grandpa Yan]

"SOUL CLAN?!" Mu Fei was shocked. Soul Clan is famous for collecting and devouring all Dou Practitioner but he doubts that they come there for Xi Youran. The Soul Clan is a dark organization that increase their strength by killing and taking the soul of their victim but the one thing that Mu Fei know is when they in the process of devouring, they cannot be interrupted. Once interrupted, their victim will sleep forever which no one knows how to wake them up. Before the Soul Clan make their move, Mu Fei stored everything inside the house to two unique space ring.

"Xi Youran take this space ring. This two ring contains everything that you wanted to learn. The Soul Clan is clearly here for me" Xi Youran was rather confused than shocked at the moment. The Soul Clan is very skilled in tracking a wandering soul and it may be a coincidence that the old master soul was detected. 

"Let's go, master" Hui reverted to his divine appearance and Xi Youran ride on his back. Hui used a very strange skill yet powerful and they successfully ran away but they were being chased again. At that time, Mu Fei is unable to enter Xi Youran consciousness world because he is using his leftover Qi to protect Xi Youran's back. Suddenly a one of the soul clan that currently chasing them throw a small pill bottle and Xi Youran thought it was something like poison so she broke it with a little qi. 

"Don't break it!" A clear 'Kachak' sound was heard and it a weird black chain entangled on Xi Youran hand. It was suppressing her Qi and she felt so suffocated. At the same time, Cai Xiao encountered some assassin on the way to find Xi Youran. His master sends the last letter before his master departs to go war at the North gate of Zhang Kingdom. 

"M-master..." Xi Youran weakly called for Mu Fei. Hui activated a divine shield but it was cancelled because of the chain on his leg. 

"Greedy human!" Xi Youran fall from Hui's back and Mu Fei come over in the blink of eyes. Mu Fei was protecting them and trying to undo the seal but it cannot be done at the same time as the Soul Clan is approaching. 

"Listen, Xi Youran...Whatever happened after this do not blame yourself and please continue to achieve your dream even when I am not there anymore to accompany you. You may not my first disciple but you're the last so I am very honoured to have you learn under my wings. I wish you happiness and forgive your master for being selfish" Xi Youran sight engulfed in darkness before she could say anything back to his master. 

"Hui...I will release this chain and the rest is up to you" Mu Fei knows that after his decision will hurt Xi Youran but he rather disappear than devoured by the Soul Clan. It wasn't easy for Mu Fei to choose this because his goal has yet to be accomplished but he believes that Xi Youran will be able to finish it. 

"My little disciple I am sorry that we cannot say farewell in a better way" With that Mu Fei used all of his remaining Qi and Hui jumped away leaving Mu Fei behind. It's lie if Hui leave without a heavy heart. These six months was rather very satisfying to Hui, who has never received a warm feeling like a family. 'Old man I am sorry' Hui increased his pace and without stopping Hui keep running his leg until he decided to stop because he feels safe enough to stop. 

"Shit! Hurry! catch his shattering soul before it completely disappears!" One of the Soul Clan still not giving up on catching Mu Fei Soul but they failed in the end. 

"Shit! Another failure!" After their failure of catching Mu Fei Soul, they returned to their clan and didn't bother to send a man to catch Xi Youran and his divine beast. 

"Master...I am sorry *cough* I-i failed to do my task" Cai Xiao fainted after successfully returned to JianZi's side. 

"Cai Xiao!" JianZi was panicked to see his aide to come back in such bad conditions. His wound was severe. Cai Xiao is a very talented assassin but he never thought that the day he will come back to JianZi which in a near death state actually possible. 

"This..." TianZi was gripping on the letter he received from someone. He doesn't know who put it on his table but now he is convinced that Xi Youran disappearance has a connection with JianZi. 

"It's begun..." Sheng looked to the sky. It was clear then suddenly it raining so hard but Sheng didn't move even an inch. The future that he saw in his dream was terrifying. At that moment, all of the returners felt a very unusual feeling. 'Ba-dump' For Sheng who has been living for more than a hundred years, he recognizes it very well. The other Dou Sheng ranked practitioner also feel something that familiar to them. 

"Another returner died...little girl I pray for your safety" Sheng murmured then walked slowly back to his chamber. 

"Master..." ZhaoYun hummed and walked outside followed by his aide. 

"Another Dou Sheng died...It must be the Soul Clan again" ZhaoYun closed his eyes return to his study room after dismissing his disciple for the day.