She's there.

"Mom...I swear upon my life, I will find who makes you died in such cruel and lonely death. I will make sure every each of them face crueler death than yours" Xi youran was looking at the very top of the Jiang mansion roof.

"I regret coming late" Then she vanish into the air.

"Little lady?" The man who has been trying to find her was shocked to see her again but she's no longer the Xi Youran he know.

"Did you feel it just now? There's a very strong killing intent and not to mention the lingering stench of blood..." Jiang Youen was looking around. He was so busy with his work that he abandon his wife and daughter xi yue.

"Condolencences to you general" Jiang Youen nodded but did not say anything in return. Even the Empress dowanger arrived to see her favorite noble woman, Xi Jia.

"Where is your first daughter?" The empress dowanger asked and Jiang Youen looks down to the floor with his sad face.

"She is missing...mysteriously" Jiang Youen expression is full of regret.

"W-what?" The Empress dowanger was so shocked and didn't say anything.

Xi yue expression was blank. The same goes to Jiang Feng. But in their mind is none other than wanting to investigate why their mother died mysteriously.

"Brother...do you think...?" They look at each other and nodded. Their expression is showing determination.

"But first...let's find sister...I still believe that she is alive" Jiang Feng whispered to Xi yue and she nodded. What happen to her mother wake up xi yue into reality.

[Sorry.This update is not edited. My grammar is so terrible TT]