WHO ARE YOU?

Sheng was walking around the town with his creepy smile but all of the girls instantly fall for his abnormal charm. 'Ba-dump'. "What is this feeling? This feeling is the same as when I met Prince JianZi" Sheng walked out of the crowd and followed where is the Qi leading him. "That is the daughter of General Jiang Youen. Is she a returner too? She is supposed to be the empress and last week should be the time when she is announced to be the empress but it did not happen because of Prince JianZi" Sheng smile and gone back to his place. "This should be very interesting. I couldn't wait to see the outcomes of this encounter" Sheng laughed and someone entered his room.

"Stop laughing, it's creepy" Sheng turn towards the prince that will be the emperor in the future but it would be different this time. "Sheng, I kinda have a feeling that there's another returner than us because I keep on having this feeling from the first time I met you." The person said to Sheng as he just smirked. "Well that is a very intriguing opinion of you prince but it could be true because just now in the town I encountered another returner but I failed to track it down" Sheng was smiling mysteriously. 

"Even if I know there's another one, I am not going to say anything because the fun just started" Sheng whispered in his heart. "Well I will come to see you if I experience the same feelings again, Sheng" Then the person walked away. "Well, see you later Prince TianZi or I rather say future emperor" Sheng closed his place door and continue his work as the Imperial Painter. "Prince TianZi and JianZi is both a returner but this news just very amusing. I wonder what will happen in the future if the supposed-to-be empress is a returner too? will she become an empress for revenge or she will stay away from Prince TianZi?" Sheng continues to paint something that no one knows what is the meaning behind them.

"Did you feel it just now?" The old man in my mind talks suddenly that I startled and fall down on my butt. "Don't talk suddenly old man!" He just laughed it away but then our conversation becomes more serious. "Yes but I ignore it" The old man explained to me that I should remember the sensation just now because it is a sign that another returner is around. "What? How do you know?" The old man sighed and told me that he also a returner when he was alive and he is very familiar with the sensation but other than that he forgets his true name and where he comes from. 

"So my curiosity becomes reality" I put down the books that I currently reading at the backyard of the Jiang household. "I hope that it is not the prince TianZi" I said to myself and the familiar sensation comes back and suddenly an arrow was shot and it perfectly hit the wood table in front of me. "WHAT THE-" The arrow was purposely shot on the wooden table as I saw a paper attached to it. When I opened the letter, I was so shocked and tear it apart to tiny pieces. 

"Who are you?" I was furiously shocked of learning the truth of another returner is here but right now I cannot let my guard down because the letter is a form of warning that someone in the palace knows the fact that I am returner myself.  "But who is it?" I walk back and forth as the words in the letter lingering in my mind. I am scared and cannot calm myself down as I keep thinking of a way to avoid from encounter TianZi. 

"Lady Xi Youran, You are called by the headmaster to the hall" I looked down and stop for a while. "Why is grandfather looking for me? maybe he is hungry?" But I walked away to meet him in the hall. "Xi Youran, you've come?" I smile toward my grandfather as the familiar sensation comes to me. "Calm down" A voice reminds me to calm down. "I want you to meet my friend's child and he is currently an Imperial Painter. Sheng this is my granddaughter, Xi Youran" The smile is so creepy and I instantly know that he is a returner. 

"Nice to meet you Lady Xi Youran" I tried to act like nothing but the way he looking at me making me feels so insecure. "Granpa Wang Jiang, can I excuse myself because I have something to do" Sheng smile behind his paper fan and approached me then whisper to my ear. I was so shocked and my legs give out but Sheng catches me and in his warm embrace, he whispers more. "I wonder what will you do?" Then I quickly stand up and ran from him as Sheng shouted something. "AH! the lady is embarrassed" Wang Jiang was curious but hearing what Sheng just said, he let the curiosity gone away.

"EMPEROR ZHANG TIANZI IS A RETURNER" The words repeating in my ears as my tears start brimming on my cheeks.